Statement on Syria by French Presidential Candidate Jacques Cheminade
Defuse the Euro Timebomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Paradigm for Mankind Show, February 25th, 2015
- Operation Zeus: Showdown
- Austerity has altered every corner of Ireland irrevocably – Colreavy
- The Eurogroup have accepted there is a better way – Doherty
- LPAC Policy Committee – February 23, 2015
- London and Its Neo-Nazis Are Pushing Hard for World War
- Friday Webcast 20 Feb 2015
- New Paradigm Show
- The Greek Debt Is a Swindle—So Is the Entire Transatlantic Financial System, Sink It to Stop WWIII
- Mody comments hit a nerve in Noonan because they are true – Tóibín
- Sinn Féin Leader Gerry Adams TD has welcomed today’s statement by unions affiliated to the Right2Water campaign endorsing the idea of establishing core principles for a progressive government ahead of the next General Election. The unions involved – the CPSU, the Communication Workers’ Union, Mandate, OPATSI and Unite, are to convene a special May Day Conference to discuss the issue. Gerry Adams said: “I said last week that I believed there now exists a unique opportunity to change Irish politics for the better. “I called on those who want real change, and who believe that a government without Fine Gael or Fianna Fail is possible, to work together towards that end. “So, I welcome today’s statement by the five unions affiliated to the Right2Water campaign. “It mirrors my own suggestion of a Citizens’ Charter, encapsulating the fundamental principles that could take us towards a citizen-centered, rights-based society. “This has to involve the widest possible participation of communities, social movements, trade unions, political parties and independents. “We need a real debate in advance of the next electio
- From a Fragile Peace Agreement to a New Renaissance?
- Friday Webcast February 13 2015
- Gerry Adams disappointed at Government stance on Finucane Inquiry
- Signers on Petition to Collaborate with BRICS Continue to Increase – Add Your Name!
- Crowe speaks at Sinn Féin solidarity rally with Greece
- Gerry Adams : Kenny and Noonan not acting in Ireland’s interests in Europe
- Human Creativity: The Fight That Can Change ‘The Inevitable’
- Matt Carthy: Comments by Noonan in advance of Greece Discussion a “Disgrace”.
- Adams contrasts arrest of anti-Water Charge activists with treatment of those linked to Swiss bank
“The 911 Insid… on LaRouche Discusses Malaysian F… Tom Arnall on Live Feed: Right2Water Nationa… tonywicher1 on Regime Change in Russia by Eco… LaRouche Irish Briga… on HSBC Avoids All Prosecution, S…