“We must act to ensure a very drastic and dramatic change of the system, of the global financial order, and an equally dramatic change in the thinking of most people. That popular refrain —”One cannot do anything anyway”— is as responsible for this existential crisis as the leaders, incompetent or worse, of governments around the world.
The name of the game is empire, or more precisely, the British Empire, and the oligarchical principle which has been dominating the European, and global situation for almost 4,000 years, in ever-new clothes. Today, it is called “globalization” and “free trade.” Today’s “British Empire” is the complex system of central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, insurance companies, shadow banking, etc. It is that financial system which has been responsible for the paradigm shift in the last 40-45 years, shifting away from the production of physical goods, the real economy, more and more to speculation and the philosophy of hedonism which is destroying us from within.
The solution lies in:
1) Stopping the British Empire’s plan for the imposition of the European Stabilization Mechanism (EMS), which will be the platform for launching a massive, fascist hyperinflationary bailout of the banks.
2) Putting the current world financial system through bankruptcy reorganization, with total bank separation of commercial banking from speculative banking—along the lines of Franklin Roosevelt’s Glass-Steagall law of 1933.
3) Establish a new international financial order based on credit systems focused on real development, not monetary systems centered on speculation.
4) Use this new flow of productive credit to launch great development projects such as the World Land Bridge of high-speed rail and industrial corridors, to bring high-technology development—emphatically including nuclear energy—to every corner and every population on this planet.”
Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Adams warns of grave threat to institutions
- New Paradigm Show · Ben Deniston’s Paris Presentation
- Kenny kow-tows to Brussels and ordinary people pay the price – Adams
- LaRouche: The Trans-Atlantic Financial System Is Bankrupt, Not Greece
- Fine Gael/Labour fear Greek write down would expose their own failure – Adams
- Sarajevo for the Euro
- LPAC Policy Committee with Lyndon LaRouche · June 29, 2015
- Lyndon LaRouche Addresses Manhattan Town Hall Event
- Adams rejects outlandish remarks by Leo Varadkar
- European institutions ‘holding Greece to ransom’ – Doherty
- We Are All Greeks! Europe Only Has a Future With the New Silk Road
- Friday Webcast · June 26, 2015
- The Queen and Her Consort Respond to LaRouche PAC
- LaRouche: The Anti-Malthusian, on the Record
- The Real Science of Climate and Mankind
- The Founding Fathers of the Environmentalist Movement
- Ideological “Roots” of the Green Movement
- The British Empire’s Green Fascism
- Adams slams Kenny comments on Greece
- Irish Government’s actions during Greek Talks are Shameful – Matt Carthy MEP
LaRouche Irish Briga… on LPAC Policy Committee with Lyn… kloro2006 on LPAC Policy Committee with Lyn… kloro2006 on Lyndon LaRouche on the LPAC Ac… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Lyndon LaRouche on the LPAC Ac…