“We must act to ensure a very drastic and dramatic change of the system, of the global financial order, and an equally dramatic change in the thinking of most people. That popular refrain —”One cannot do anything anyway”— is as responsible for this existential crisis as the leaders, incompetent or worse, of governments around the world.
The name of the game is empire, or more precisely, the British Empire, and the oligarchical principle which has been dominating the European, and global situation for almost 4,000 years, in ever-new clothes. Today, it is called “globalization” and “free trade.” Today’s “British Empire” is the complex system of central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, insurance companies, shadow banking, etc. It is that financial system which has been responsible for the paradigm shift in the last 40-45 years, shifting away from the production of physical goods, the real economy, more and more to speculation and the philosophy of hedonism which is destroying us from within.
The solution lies in:
1) Stopping the British Empire’s plan for the imposition of the European Stabilization Mechanism (EMS), which will be the platform for launching a massive, fascist hyperinflationary bailout of the banks.
2) Putting the current world financial system through bankruptcy reorganization, with total bank separation of commercial banking from speculative banking—along the lines of Franklin Roosevelt’s Glass-Steagall law of 1933.
3) Establish a new international financial order based on credit systems focused on real development, not monetary systems centered on speculation.
4) Use this new flow of productive credit to launch great development projects such as the World Land Bridge of high-speed rail and industrial corridors, to bring high-technology development—emphatically including nuclear energy—to every corner and every population on this planet.”
Defuse the Euro Timebomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- EIR Exclusive Interview: Head of Russia Foreign Relations Committee, Alexei Pushkov
- Kesha Rogers Mobilizes El Paso
- Putin on NATO Expansion, BMD, and Crimea
- Lavrov: Agreement Means Right Sector Must Be Disarmed
- U.S. Prepared for More Financial Warfare Against Russia, Evans-Pritchard Echoes Warning of ‘Thucydides Trap’
- European Parliament Votes Big Quantitative Stealing (Bail-In Regime)
- Attali: We Don’t Need Fake Money But Real Investment
- William Black: Even Savings & Loan Crisis Proved Glass-Steagall
- Ukrainian Army Units Don’t Want to Attack Population; Kiev Radicals Beat Drums for Showdown
- Leading Ukrainians Appeal to the UN
- Warnings of World War III Come Out as Washington ‘Sleepwalks’
- Jones and Lynch Increase Pressure to Release 28 Pages
- ‘Homeland Security Today’ Warns that Saudi 9/11 Networks Still a Threat
- Xi Jinping Says China/Russia Relations “At Their Best”
- Morganti at European Parliament Debate: Separate Banks
- Real Unemployment in Europe Keeps Rising
- Did the EU Sign a Defense Clause with Ukraine?
- LPAC Weekly Report: The New Paradigm for Mankind – April 16, 2014
- Nomi Prins on Wall Street: “There Is No Counterbalance to Their Power.”
- Reserve Requirements Ridiculed, Glass-Steagall Demanded
LaRouche Irish Briga… on NATO-Russia Confrontation Movi… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Attali: We Don’t Need Fa… Scott M Thompson on Attali: We Don’t Need Fa… Scott M Thompson on NATO-Russia Confrontation Movi…