“We must act to ensure a very drastic and dramatic change of the system, of the global financial order, and an equally dramatic change in the thinking of most people. That popular refrain —”One cannot do anything anyway”— is as responsible for this existential crisis as the leaders, incompetent or worse, of governments around the world.
The name of the game is empire, or more precisely, the British Empire, and the oligarchical principle which has been dominating the European, and global situation for almost 4,000 years, in ever-new clothes. Today, it is called “globalization” and “free trade.” Today’s “British Empire” is the complex system of central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, insurance companies, shadow banking, etc. It is that financial system which has been responsible for the paradigm shift in the last 40-45 years, shifting away from the production of physical goods, the real economy, more and more to speculation and the philosophy of hedonism which is destroying us from within.
The solution lies in:
1) Stopping the British Empire’s plan for the imposition of the European Stabilization Mechanism (EMS), which will be the platform for launching a massive, fascist hyperinflationary bailout of the banks.
2) Putting the current world financial system through bankruptcy reorganization, with total bank separation of commercial banking from speculative banking—along the lines of Franklin Roosevelt’s Glass-Steagall law of 1933.
3) Establish a new international financial order based on credit systems focused on real development, not monetary systems centered on speculation.
4) Use this new flow of productive credit to launch great development projects such as the World Land Bridge of high-speed rail and industrial corridors, to bring high-technology development—emphatically including nuclear energy—to every corner and every population on this planet.”
Defuse the Euro Timebomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Lyndon LaRouche Delivers Labor Day Challenge
- LPAC Policy Committee – September 1, 2014
- SCO Chiefs of Staff Meet in Beijing
- 20 years after IRA cessation, positive change must replace political inertia – Gerry Adams TD
- No alternative to dialogue and agreement , says McGuinness in major statement on 20th anniversary of IRA cessation
- Poles Pressure Germany: So What?
- LaRouchePAC in Action • August 31st, 2014
- Britain’s Independent Highlights the Classified 28 Pages on Saudis in 9/11 Inquiry
- Thai Junta Chief To Be Prime Minister, Continue Big Projects
- More Vulture Hysteria as Appeals Court Hearing on Griesa’s Ruling Approaches
- U.K. Accused of Harboring Libyan Cleric Who Helped Aid Islamist Insurgency
- Poles Have Not Learned Their Lessons, Charges LaRouche
- Chilean Foreign Minister: We Need a Global Financial System that Reflects the ‘New Realities’ of the BRICS
- LaRouche: We Are On the Edge of An Era In Which Prometheus Is Finally Unbound
- BRICS: Trade, Investment, & Security Topped Putin-Zuma Meeting
- Russian Foreign Minister: ‘Latin America Will Be One of the Pillars of the New World Economic Order’
- Celebrate Lyndon LaRouche’s 92nd Birthday, Sept. 8 with Obama’s Impeachment
- August 29th, 2014 Webcast
- Behind the Anti-Russian Hysteria: Kiev Is Losing the War
- Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Ryabkov: BRICS Moves Ahead with Economic & Political Agenda Ignored by West
Von on We’re In a Transition Bi… Goose on Russia Further Specifies Sanct… LaRouche Irish Briga… on British Empire Has Brazil… ipac1 on Collusion happened at the High…