“We must act to ensure a very drastic and dramatic change of the system, of the global financial order, and an equally dramatic change in the thinking of most people. That popular refrain —”One cannot do anything anyway”— is as responsible for this existential crisis as the leaders, incompetent or worse, of governments around the world.
The name of the game is empire, or more precisely, the British Empire, and the oligarchical principle which has been dominating the European, and global situation for almost 4,000 years, in ever-new clothes. Today, it is called “globalization” and “free trade.” Today’s “British Empire” is the complex system of central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, insurance companies, shadow banking, etc. It is that financial system which has been responsible for the paradigm shift in the last 40-45 years, shifting away from the production of physical goods, the real economy, more and more to speculation and the philosophy of hedonism which is destroying us from within.
The solution lies in:
1) Stopping the British Empire’s plan for the imposition of the European Stabilization Mechanism (EMS), which will be the platform for launching a massive, fascist hyperinflationary bailout of the banks.
2) Putting the current world financial system through bankruptcy reorganization, with total bank separation of commercial banking from speculative banking—along the lines of Franklin Roosevelt’s Glass-Steagall law of 1933.
3) Establish a new international financial order based on credit systems focused on real development, not monetary systems centered on speculation.
4) Use this new flow of productive credit to launch great development projects such as the World Land Bridge of high-speed rail and industrial corridors, to bring high-technology development—emphatically including nuclear energy—to every corner and every population on this planet.”
Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- LPAC Policy Committee, October 5, 2015
- Putin’s Syria Actions Can Sink Obama Now—Urgent Mobilization for Immediate Glass Steagall!
- All Aspects of the Financial Bubble Are ‘The Worst Since 2008’
- The Manhattan Project: Town Hall Q&A with Lyndon LaRouche
- Chairman Joint Chiefs General Dempsey sings “The Parting Glass” at his farewell (VIDEO)
- Friday Webcast, October 2, 2015
- Fireside Chat with Lyndon LaRouche, October 1, 2015
- LaRouche: Wall Street Must Be Shut Down Before It Crashes
- New Paradigm for Mankind: The Only Thing Sustainable is Creativity, September 30, 2015
- EIR’s Silk Road Report in Chinese Presented at Beijing Press Conference
- Obama—Outflanked, Upstaged, Sidelined, But… Still in Office
- LaRouchePAC Transforms UN Environment
- ‘Putin Has Just Demonstrated the Principle of the Flank’
- LPAC Policy Committee, September 28, 2015
- War or Peace Is On the Line In Manhattan Today
- The Manhattan Project: Town Hall event with Lyndon LaRouche, September 26, 2015 (with transcript)
- Friday Webcast, September 25, 2015 (with transcript)
- During the American War of Independence the Dutch People Greeted U.S. Naval Commander John Paul Jones as a Hero
- Obama Kills Putin’s Efforts for UNSC Anti-Terror Agreement
- Obama: No Russian Talks Until Agreement on Assad Ouster
kloro2006 on The Manhattan Project: Town Ha… kloro2006 on All Aspects of the Financial B… LaRouche Irish Briga… on ‘Putin Has Just Demonstr… Tom Arnall on ‘Putin Has Just Demonstr…