“We must act to ensure a very drastic and dramatic change of the system, of the global financial order, and an equally dramatic change in the thinking of most people. That popular refrain —”One cannot do anything anyway”— is as responsible for this existential crisis as the leaders, incompetent or worse, of governments around the world.
The name of the game is empire, or more precisely, the British Empire, and the oligarchical principle which has been dominating the European, and global situation for almost 4,000 years, in ever-new clothes. Today, it is called “globalization” and “free trade.” Today’s “British Empire” is the complex system of central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, insurance companies, shadow banking, etc. It is that financial system which has been responsible for the paradigm shift in the last 40-45 years, shifting away from the production of physical goods, the real economy, more and more to speculation and the philosophy of hedonism which is destroying us from within.
The solution lies in:
1) Stopping the British Empire’s plan for the imposition of the European Stabilization Mechanism (EMS), which will be the platform for launching a massive, fascist hyperinflationary bailout of the banks.
2) Putting the current world financial system through bankruptcy reorganization, with total bank separation of commercial banking from speculative banking—along the lines of Franklin Roosevelt’s Glass-Steagall law of 1933.
3) Establish a new international financial order based on credit systems focused on real development, not monetary systems centered on speculation.
4) Use this new flow of productive credit to launch great development projects such as the World Land Bridge of high-speed rail and industrial corridors, to bring high-technology development—emphatically including nuclear energy—to every corner and every population on this planet.”
Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Tsipras: ‘Debt Will Be On the Table’
- LaRouche: To Save the Trans-Atlantic Region, Implement FDR’s Glass Steagall Now
- LPAC 4 Laws Class 1 – Glass Steagall
- LPAC Policy Committee – Glass-Steagall is about to save the world
- Russian Media Highlights Schiller Institute BRICS Petition
- Greeks Say “No, There’s a Limit to the Tyrant’s Power!” Now What are We Going To Do?
- The World Looks to Greece
- Lyndon LaRouche in New York City: “The Presidency Is My Issue”
- Lá an Neamhspleáchais sona daoibh!
- July 3, 2015 – LaRouchePAC Friday Webcast
- Take a stand against EU bullies and our government cheerleaders – Lynn Boylan MEP
- Irish government must accept that Greek debt is unsustainable – Matt Carthy MEP
- Sinn Féin to show solidarity with people of Greece in Athens
- AP Shames Merkel on Greece; LaRouche Urges Story Be Spread
- LaRouche: Regime-Change Assault on Greece Will Backfire; It’s the Trans-Atlantic System that is Set To Explode
- Fireside Chat with Lyndon LaRouche, July 2, 2015
- Unheard Melodies: Harmonic Dissymmetry and Musical Inversion
- Adams warns of grave threat to institutions
- New Paradigm Show · Ben Deniston’s Paris Presentation
- Kenny kow-tows to Brussels and ordinary people pay the price – Adams
poldergriet on LPAC Policy Committee –… LaRouche Irish Briga… on We Are All Greeks! Europe Only… macedonianancestry on We Are All Greeks! Europe Only… macedonianancestry on We Are All Greeks! Europe Only…