“We must act to ensure a very drastic and dramatic change of the system, of the global financial order, and an equally dramatic change in the thinking of most people. That popular refrain —”One cannot do anything anyway”— is as responsible for this existential crisis as the leaders, incompetent or worse, of governments around the world.
The name of the game is empire, or more precisely, the British Empire, and the oligarchical principle which has been dominating the European, and global situation for almost 4,000 years, in ever-new clothes. Today, it is called “globalization” and “free trade.” Today’s “British Empire” is the complex system of central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, insurance companies, shadow banking, etc. It is that financial system which has been responsible for the paradigm shift in the last 40-45 years, shifting away from the production of physical goods, the real economy, more and more to speculation and the philosophy of hedonism which is destroying us from within.
The solution lies in:
1) Stopping the British Empire’s plan for the imposition of the European Stabilization Mechanism (EMS), which will be the platform for launching a massive, fascist hyperinflationary bailout of the banks.
2) Putting the current world financial system through bankruptcy reorganization, with total bank separation of commercial banking from speculative banking—along the lines of Franklin Roosevelt’s Glass-Steagall law of 1933.
3) Establish a new international financial order based on credit systems focused on real development, not monetary systems centered on speculation.
4) Use this new flow of productive credit to launch great development projects such as the World Land Bridge of high-speed rail and industrial corridors, to bring high-technology development—emphatically including nuclear energy—to every corner and every population on this planet.”
Defuse the Euro Timebomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Gerry Adams’ Blog : Amateurish and ham fisted negotiation
- Sign the Petition – The U.S. Must Join the BRICS
- Update on “Russia Crisis” Hamiltonian System, Is Key to Solving the Strategic Crisis
- British and Obama Push World War Through Economic Assault on Russia
- McGuinness rejects Taoiseach’s claim as laughable
- Gerry Adams Says Kenny signed up to British agenda at North talks
- Wall Street’s Pyrrhic Victory: Self-Defeat & the Bush-League Trickery
- LPAC Policy Committee Discussion — 15 December 2014
- President Higgins speech Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Detroit Water Brigade memento from Dublin Sinn Féin councillors
- Friday Webcast — 12 December 2014
- Would We Have Had a Torture Program if the ‘28 Pages’ Were Never Classified?
- LPAC Weekly Report: The New Paradigm for Mankind · December 10, 2014
- Senate Intel Report Nails Bush/Cheney Torture Program; A Jeb Bush Presidency Would Lead To World War
- Live Feed: Right2Water National Assembly — Outside Leinster House — 10 December 2014
- Irish State Visit to China: President Higgins and Sabina Higgin with President XI Jinping and Madame Peng Liyuan
- Right2Water National Assembly 1:00 10 December
- Do You Really Want to be Bankrupt Forever? Get the U.S. to Join the BRICS!
- LPAC Policy Committee Discussion 8 December 2014
- No Privatisation, Irish Water, Irish Nation
Tom Arnall on Live Feed: Right2Water Nationa… tonywicher1 on Regime Change in Russia by Eco… LaRouche Irish Briga… on HSBC Avoids All Prosecution, S… Michael Murphy on HSBC Avoids All Prosecution, S…