“We must act to ensure a very drastic and dramatic change of the system, of the global financial order, and an equally dramatic change in the thinking of most people. That popular refrain —”One cannot do anything anyway”— is as responsible for this existential crisis as the leaders, incompetent or worse, of governments around the world.
The name of the game is empire, or more precisely, the British Empire, and the oligarchical principle which has been dominating the European, and global situation for almost 4,000 years, in ever-new clothes. Today, it is called “globalization” and “free trade.” Today’s “British Empire” is the complex system of central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, insurance companies, shadow banking, etc. It is that financial system which has been responsible for the paradigm shift in the last 40-45 years, shifting away from the production of physical goods, the real economy, more and more to speculation and the philosophy of hedonism which is destroying us from within.
The solution lies in:
1) Stopping the British Empire’s plan for the imposition of the European Stabilization Mechanism (EMS), which will be the platform for launching a massive, fascist hyperinflationary bailout of the banks.
2) Putting the current world financial system through bankruptcy reorganization, with total bank separation of commercial banking from speculative banking—along the lines of Franklin Roosevelt’s Glass-Steagall law of 1933.
3) Establish a new international financial order based on credit systems focused on real development, not monetary systems centered on speculation.
4) Use this new flow of productive credit to launch great development projects such as the World Land Bridge of high-speed rail and industrial corridors, to bring high-technology development—emphatically including nuclear energy—to every corner and every population on this planet.”
Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Manhattan Project: Town Hall Q&A Event with Lyndon LaRouche, August 29, 2015
- Jürgen Todenhöfer: Remove Leaders Who Created War and Misery for Millions of Refugees
- German ‘Free Thinkers Association’ Warns against Nuclear War
- LaRouchePAC Friday Webcast, August 28, 2015
- We Must Pre-Empt!
- Fireside Chat with Lyndon LaRouche, August 27, 2015
- Attributing Global Market Problems to China Would Be Wrong, Says India’s Reserve Bank Governor Rajan
- Is the Fed Behind Market Jump? Many Voices Say ‘Yes’
- LaRouche: Wall Street Is Hopelessly Bankrupt, Institute Glass Steagall Worldwide Immediately
- New Paradigm for Mankind: Green is the new Brown, Global Warming is population reduction
- The Manhattan Project: LIVE Rally from Federal Hall
- LaRouche: The Trans-Atlantic System Is Over; Replace it Now
- A Breakdown Crisis Beyond What FDR Faced; Take the Right Steps, and Take Them Now
- EIR’s Mike Billington in South Korea: Peace Through Development—The Unity of East and West
- Zepp-LaRouche Address to S. Korea Silk Road Conference: “A New Era of Mankind Where We Become Truly Human”
- LPAC Policy Committee – August 24, 2015
- Do You Have the Guts to Face the Truth—And Act in Time?
- The Manhattan Project: Town Hall Q&A Event with Lyndon LaRouche, August 22, 2015
- Friday Webcast · August 21, 2015 [Fixed Complete Version]
- Bertrand Russell, in 1895, Pre-Ordains that the Quantum and Relativity Will Never Be Discovered
poldergriet on LaRouche: Wall Street Is Hopel… Nereida Thompson on LaRouche: The Trans-Atlantic S… kloro2006 on Friday Webcast · August 21, 20… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Friday Webcast · August 21, 20…