In a desperate bluff on the eve of the NATO summit, the London Economist published a lying piece of propaganda exposing just how strategically weak the British position is. They are willing to play very dangerous games, but they’re bluffing to try to hang onto the appearance of strategic advantage, while, in reality, their power is completely crumbling.
Defuse the Euro Timebomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sign the Petition – The U.S. Must Join the BRICS
- Update on “Russia Crisis” Hamiltonian System, Is Key to Solving the Strategic Crisis
- British and Obama Push World War Through Economic Assault on Russia
- McGuinness rejects Taoiseach’s claim as laughable
- Gerry Adams Says Kenny signed up to British agenda at North talks
- Wall Street’s Pyrrhic Victory: Self-Defeat & the Bush-League Trickery
- LPAC Policy Committee Discussion — 15 December 2014
- President Higgins speech Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Detroit Water Brigade memento from Dublin Sinn Féin councillors
- Friday Webcast — 12 December 2014
- Would We Have Had a Torture Program if the ‘28 Pages’ Were Never Classified?
- LPAC Weekly Report: The New Paradigm for Mankind · December 10, 2014
- Senate Intel Report Nails Bush/Cheney Torture Program; A Jeb Bush Presidency Would Lead To World War
- Live Feed: Right2Water National Assembly — Outside Leinster House — 10 December 2014
- Irish State Visit to China: President Higgins and Sabina Higgin with President XI Jinping and Madame Peng Liyuan
- Right2Water National Assembly 1:00 10 December
- Do You Really Want to be Bankrupt Forever? Get the U.S. to Join the BRICS!
- LPAC Policy Committee Discussion 8 December 2014
- No Privatisation, Irish Water, Irish Nation
- Friday Webcast 05 December 2014
Tom Arnall on Live Feed: Right2Water Nationa… tonywicher1 on Regime Change in Russia by Eco… LaRouche Irish Briga… on HSBC Avoids All Prosecution, S… Michael Murphy on HSBC Avoids All Prosecution, S…