In Austria, President Heinz Fischer has signed the treaties on the ESM and Fiscal Pact, pointing to the difference with Germany, where the President has to wait for the constitutional court to rule first, in the case of filed legal complaints. In Austria, Fischer declared, the law is that the court can only go into action after the presidential signature. The two opposition parties FPOE and BZOE will now file legal challenges against the ESM at the constitutional court; the same two parties plus the opposition Greens will file challenges against the Fiscal Pact as well.
Defuse the Euro Timebomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Petition – The U.S. Must Join the BRICS
- Update on “Russia Crisis” Hamiltonian System, Is Key to Solving the Strategic Crisis
- British and Obama Push World War Through Economic Assault on Russia
- McGuinness rejects Taoiseach’s claim as laughable
- Gerry Adams Says Kenny signed up to British agenda at North talks
- Wall Street’s Pyrrhic Victory: Self-Defeat & the Bush-League Trickery
- LPAC Policy Committee Discussion — 15 December 2014
- President Higgins speech Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Detroit Water Brigade memento from Dublin Sinn Féin councillors
- Friday Webcast — 12 December 2014
- Would We Have Had a Torture Program if the ‘28 Pages’ Were Never Classified?
- LPAC Weekly Report: The New Paradigm for Mankind · December 10, 2014
- Senate Intel Report Nails Bush/Cheney Torture Program; A Jeb Bush Presidency Would Lead To World War
- Live Feed: Right2Water National Assembly — Outside Leinster House — 10 December 2014
- Irish State Visit to China: President Higgins and Sabina Higgin with President XI Jinping and Madame Peng Liyuan
- Right2Water National Assembly 1:00 10 December
- Do You Really Want to be Bankrupt Forever? Get the U.S. to Join the BRICS!
- LPAC Policy Committee Discussion 8 December 2014
- No Privatisation, Irish Water, Irish Nation
- Friday Webcast 05 December 2014
Tom Arnall on Live Feed: Right2Water Nationa… tonywicher1 on Regime Change in Russia by Eco… LaRouche Irish Briga… on HSBC Avoids All Prosecution, S… Michael Murphy on HSBC Avoids All Prosecution, S…