In Austria, President Heinz Fischer has signed the treaties on the ESM and Fiscal Pact, pointing to the difference with Germany, where the President has to wait for the constitutional court to rule first, in the case of filed legal complaints. In Austria, Fischer declared, the law is that the court can only go into action after the presidential signature. The two opposition parties FPOE and BZOE will now file legal challenges against the ESM at the constitutional court; the same two parties plus the opposition Greens will file challenges against the Fiscal Pact as well.
Defuse the Euro Timebomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- British Empire Threatens Financial, As Well As Military, Nuclear War Against Russia
- Gerry Adams TD reiterates call for recall of Dáil on Gaza
- Lavrov says West’s Ukraine Project is Doomed to Fail, as Obama Ramps up Attacks
- Lead — It’s High Time to Dump Obama and Bring the United States into a New World System Unleashing the Productive Powers of Mankind
- LPAC Policy Committee – July 28, 2014
- Congressional Vote to Reassert Its Constitutional Power Opens Way for Obama’s Impeachment, New Just Financial Order
- LEAD — LaRouche: Obama Is Trying to Cover Up His Smashing Defeat by Congress’s Approval of HCR-105. Why Is He Hiding?
- Almost No Press Coverage of Historic Vote on HCR 105
- Argentine President’s Allusion to Glass-Steagall Reflects Breakdown of British Imperial Control
- Will the British Empire’s Assault on Russia Backfire?
- Impeachment Is Definitely on the Table
- Wyden Seeking To Release CIA Torture Report
- LaRouchePAC in Action · July 27th, 2014
- Georgia Congressman: Anti-Putin Hysteria Used to Stoke Fears of Russia
- Reporters Demand Evidence from State Department for Its Anti-Russian Claims
- Russian Pressure on Afghan Opiate Trade and Money Laundering Throws Down the Gauntlet to U.S. and Western Europe
- Obama’s Crony John Brennan Partnered the NSA with Saudi Torturers
- New York Times Column Lambastes Judge Griesa, Appeals Court and Supreme Court on Incompetent Handling of Argentina Sovereign Bond Case
- July 25th, 2014 Webcast
- Darrell Issa Takes On Obama Protection of Wall Street
LaRouche Irish Briga… on There Will be No Catastrophe i… maria magan on There Will be No Catastrophe i… saucerfulsecrets on Russian Defense Ministry Asks… BRICS Summit Minutes… on BRICS Summit Issues Fortaleza…