In Austria, President Heinz Fischer has signed the treaties on the ESM and Fiscal Pact, pointing to the difference with Germany, where the President has to wait for the constitutional court to rule first, in the case of filed legal complaints. In Austria, Fischer declared, the law is that the court can only go into action after the presidential signature. The two opposition parties FPOE and BZOE will now file legal challenges against the ESM at the constitutional court; the same two parties plus the opposition Greens will file challenges against the Fiscal Pact as well.
Defuse the Euro Timebomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Ryabkov: BRICS Moves Ahead with Economic & Political Agenda Ignored by West
- Will the New Suez Canal Revive Nasser’s Spirit Against the British Empire?
- Why Is the Wahhabi Saudi Monarchy Afraid of Wahhabi ISIS?
- Taoiseach should emulate Albert Reynolds and act on North
- ARTICLE: Richard Dawkins on Down Syndrome, Secular Humanism as Stardust Fascism
- Cheminade on Fall of French Government: Leave NATO, the Euro, and the EU, Align with the BRICS!
- Leave the Hysterical Ghosts Aside—The BRICS Are Consolidating a New World Economic Order
- Helga Zepp-LaRouche in China; A Promethean Renaissance Is Again Afoot in the World
- Chinese Ambassador to Mexico Writes: “Better the Prosperity of Many Than of One Alone”
- More Pressure on Obama to Devise a Serious Plan to Defeat IS
- Argentina Defends Itself Against Financial Warfare from Foreign Banks; Some Have Already Been Sent Packing
- LPAC Weekly Report: The New Paradigm for Mankind
- Irish and British Governments must refocus efforts on the North – Adams
- LaRouchePAC in Action • August 25th, 2014
- At Last an Approach to a System of Cooperation Among Nations
- Bank of New York Kicked Out of Argentina
- The Islamic State as a Fighting Force
- Zepp-LaRouche Interview Published in Various Chinese Media
- LPAC Policy Committee – August 25, 2014
- We Are at the Advent of the Greatest Renaissance in Human History
Von on We’re In a Transition Bi… Goose on Russia Further Specifies Sanct… LaRouche Irish Briga… on British Empire Has Brazil… ipac1 on Collusion happened at the High…