In an interview with the Passauer Neue Presse daily today, Sahra Wagenknecht, vice chairwoman of the Linke party, said that the moment the German constitutional court would rule in favor of a referendum on the ESM, the bailout policy would be dead, because a great majority of the German population would definitely reject the bailout fund in a referendum, then. In any case: instead of paying the banks, their accumulated debt claims should be scrapped, she added.
Defuse the Euro Timebomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Speech from Gerry Adams in response to Micheál Martin and Fianna Fáil
- The Obama Murders
- LaRouche: Obama is a Disease Disguised as President; Remove him now!
- New Paradigm Show · April 22, 2015
- Obama is the Detonator for World War
- LPAC Policy Committee · April 20, 2015
- What We Did, Will Determine Whether the Human Species Exists or Not
- Could Orange be the new green in Ireland as some are seeking?
- Fianna Fáil doesn’t represent Republican ideals – Cllr Chris Andrews
- Adams dismisses Fianna Fáil Leader’s “hysterical rant”
- Helga Zepp-LaRouche Addresses Highly Successful EIR Event in NYC
- Water for the Future
- Brown’s Policies Make CA Model for Fascism Without Fences — Jail Him Now!
- Vitrenko Describes Physical Threats, Exposes Sophistry of the Ukrainian Parliament’s “Neo-Nazi” Laws
- “No Surrender” to latest demand that Ireland rejoin the British Commonwealth
- Friday Webcast 17 April 2015
- What it Takes to Fight Wall Street and Fascism
- The New Paradigm Show 15 April 2015
- LaRouche: If anything happens to Natalia Vitrenko, Victoria Nuland must be held responsible
- Water Genocide
Open Source Media on Obama is the Detonator for Wor… Open Source Media on New Paradigm Show · April 22,… Open Source Media on Water Genocide LaRouche Irish Briga… on THIS MONTH IN HISTORY –…