In an interview with the Passauer Neue Presse daily today, Sahra Wagenknecht, vice chairwoman of the Linke party, said that the moment the German constitutional court would rule in favor of a referendum on the ESM, the bailout policy would be dead, because a great majority of the German population would definitely reject the bailout fund in a referendum, then. In any case: instead of paying the banks, their accumulated debt claims should be scrapped, she added.
Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Teltschik, Seehofer Insist Dialogue with Russia Is Indispensable
- Fireside Chat with Lyndon LaRouche, February 4, 2016
- A Unique and Unprecedented Turning-Point in Human History
- Obama Threatens Russia, While the US Real Economy Crumbles
- Lyndon LaRouche on the End of O’Malley & Grave Danger of War
- The Road Not Taken
- The World’s Top Drug-Pusher Backs Hillary
- LPAC Policy Committee Show, February 1, 2016
- Kesha Rogers On the Ground at Houston’s Johnson Space Center
- China Warns of US Nuclear War Threat
- Russian Responses to Obama’s War Provocations
- Can We Prevent the Drive to Thermonuclear War by Obama and the British Empire?
- Manhattan Project Town Hall event with Lyndon LaRouche, January 30, 2016 (transcript included)
- Friday Webcast, January 29, 2016
- Let’s Make Our Intention Clear
- Lavrov Addresses Two Systems Before the World: Geopolitics or Nations Joining Together To Face Common Challenges
- EIR Forum at National Press Club: Only a Scientific & Cultural Renaissance Can Stop New Dark Age
- Sinn Féin ‘right on burning bondholders’ – Adams
- LaRouche to O’Malley: Stick to Your Core Message and Be Bold!
- Leibniz’s Loving Wisdom, not Russell’s Evil Logic
lebenshilfe on The only option to Avoid Therm… How Wild Might the R… on Euro Banks Are Blowing Out; Do… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Euro Banks Are Blowing Out; Do… Conroy Shields on Euro Banks Are Blowing Out; Do…