On March 15 2011, the Rome Opera celebrated the unification of Italy with a performance of Giuseppe Verdi’s great early opera, “Nabucco.” After the chorus sang ,”Va, pensiro,” the conductor (Riccardo Muti) turned to the audience and made a short, but quite emotional, speech. He described himself as a world traveler but one who was proud of his Italian cultural heritage wherever his journeys took him. He urged those listening to resist current trends to downplay this cultural background and that Italians must become, once again, cultural leaders of the world. To celebrate their success in the world of arts, Maestro Muti asked the audience to join him in singing an enore of, “Va pensiero.” Any wonder that chorus members were weeping as they sang the final bars of this marvelous hymn?
Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Moment of Truth: Act Now to Override Obama’s JASTA Veto
- Hand-to-Hand Combat Heightens in Battle To Make JASTA Law, Today
- Fireside Chat with Jeff Steinberg, September 22, 2016
- Obama’s Doomsday: First JASTA, Next Glass-Steagall
- JASTA Blast Against Obama/Bush/London; LaRouche: ‘Keep Going! Don’t Stop!’
- 9/11 Families, Senators Demand JASTA, Override of Veto
- Einstein and Nature’s “Mysterious Comprehensibility”
- Pass JASTA Now Rally
- Outside the UN General Assembly—Condemn Murderer Obama!
- China Engages UN Institutions in the Belt and Road, while Obama Tries to Provoke a War with Russia
- 9/11 Survivors Ask for Justice, Obama Defends his Saudi Terror Friends
- LPAC Policy Committee Show
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Michael Steger (with transcript)
- Traitor Obama Stalls on JASTA: Impeachment Is Nigh!
- Congress Must Remain in Session To Pass Glass-Steagall and JASTA
- Obama Out To Kill U.S.-Russian Agreement on Syria
- Appeal to the United Nations General Assembly: A New Paradigm for the Common Aims of Mankind!
- Showdown with Obama over JASTA & Glass-Steagall
- ‘Securing World Peace Through Embracing the Common Aims of Mankind'(including transcript)
- Fireside Chat with Dennis Speed, September 15, 2016
The Nine Eleven Scar… on Sen. Bob Graham Exposes FBI Ab… This Week in Univers… on This Week in Universal Hi… You Can Change Histo… on LaRouche: Glass-Steagall Is Ur… You Can Change Histo… on You Can Change History: Act No…