In Austria, President Heinz Fischer has signed the treaties on the ESM and Fiscal Pact, pointing to the difference with Germany, where the President has to wait for the constitutional court to rule first, in the case of filed legal complaints. In Austria, Fischer declared, the law is that the court can only go into action after the presidential signature. The two opposition parties FPOE and BZOE will now file legal challenges against the ESM at the constitutional court; the same two parties plus the opposition Greens will file challenges against the Fiscal Pact as well.
Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Future Prospects
- Fireside Chat with Jason Ross, August 25, 2016
- Ending the Geopolitical War on Yemen with a Strategy for Peace & Development
- The Obama Crisis is Upon Us Now
- The New Paradigm: Einstein Today
- U.S. Must Join Global Silk Road
- Putin’s ‘Turkish March’ Towards a New Security Architecture
- A Truly Human Culture: An Expression of the Creative Human Mind
- LaRouche Was Right: End Wall Street Now!
- LaRouche: With the Landbridge Everyone Has a Job
- The World Urgently Needs a New Financial Architecture—And a New Paradigm of Thinking
- It Is Fulfilled With Mozart’s Requiem
- The ‘Age of Destruction’ Should Give Way to the ‘Age of Re-Construction’
- Will The US Join the New Economic Architecture?
- ‘Helicopter Money’ For a New American Infrastructure?
- Manhattan Town Hall event (with transcript)
- This Week in History August 14-20, 2016 Rear Adm. François Joseph Paul, comte de Grasse, Don Francisco Saavedra de Sangronis, and “the women of Havana.” (1781)
- Friday Webcast, August 19, 2016
- Fireside Chat with Dave Christie, August 18, 2016
- Now There are No Precedents
Putin Moves on Strat… on Putin Moves on Strategic Alter… Campaign’s Effects:… on Campaign’s Effects: FAZ… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Political and Economic Chaos i… Michael Parker on Political and Economic Chaos i…