The behavior of Fianna Fail and the Fine Gael/Labour Party coalition government can best be understood after reading that Guardian report where the son of Otto von Hapsburg lets the cat out of the EU bag. We hear of FF and FG/LP pandering to the EU to escape the clutches of Britain, a plausible argument all be it one that poor little David McWilliams (reputedly our leading economist mind you!) just cannot fathom, as he repeatedly, perplexedly, tries to understand with the numbers, trade statistics etc. Just to show the game cannot be understood by tea-leaves, nor Uni textbook recipes, look at the Guardian article. FF and FG have adopted the Hapsburg Pan-Europe, 100 years after WWI. It seems FF, FG are stuck in a WWI mode ! And that Tweedle-Dum, Tweedle-Dee game of Hapsburg v. British Empire act holds both parties still in thrall! Looks like Europe still has feudal nostalgia, which the British Empire can still jolly well jerk around. The FG/FF carry-on could be plausibly attributed to the fact that 250,000 Irishmen signed up for WWI, a jolly British escapade. At the same time FF set up the IFSC likely under British, Thatcher, pressure on the border question, which led to their downfall. But is there a feudal nostalgia lurking in the Party Halls that renders them catatonic in the face of reality now? It is high time to look at modern agro-industrial economics, the productive power of labor, and the necessary national credit system for progress. Notice this is exactly what Arthur Griffith published. We now have a much broader and deeper access to this because of excellent tireless research : For a new credit system Isn't it time for Ireland to cop on to the “Great Game”? Russia has.
Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…