Cardinal O’Malley wrote in his blog: “There were bagpipes and step dancers and we always like to incorporate the Irish language into the liturgy. This year, the wife of the new consul-general of Ireland Carmel Ó Caollaí proclaimed the first reading for us in Irish. Also, the students from Catholic Memorial read the petitions in Irish. We are very proud of the fact that the Irish language is being taught at Catholic Memorial… In my homily, I reminded the people that St. Patrick was a missionary disciple of the kind that Pope Francis speaks so often about. According to scholars, Patrick was the very first person in history to denounce the institution of slavery. In the ancient world, and even into the 19th century, slavery was widely accepted as a valid institution, a necessary evil. So, Patrick’s denunciation of slavery, based on his own experience and his reading of the Gospel, is a most significant step forward in human history. Our task as sons of Patrick and daughters of Patrick, is to make a better world where the love of God and neighbor brighten the landscape and point us to our eternal homeland, where like Patrick we live the life of the resurrection in the presence of the triune God. The shamrock is our symbol and reminder of Patrick’s preaching to our ancestors. Now it’s our turn to be messengers of the Gospel of joy,”
Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…