Anyone who reads the encyclical written by British Knight-Commander John Schellnhuber for issuance by Pope Francis, cannot escape that it is an attempt to destroy mankind–that sinful and violent race made from the mere soil of the creator “Mother Earth.”
Pope Francis presumably does not want to wipe out most of the human species. But the British Royal Family does–publicly so–and the Pope has capitulated to the leading Satanic forces on planet Earth. The Encyclical Laudato Si is completely unlike, and opposed to, every papal encyclical of the last 150 years. It is a Satanist operation, a horrible corruption of the Catholic Church and of Christianity.
It is also an assault against science, technological progress, and the idea of human beings as co-creators with the Creator.
The controlling author of the Encyclical is Hans-Joachim “John” Schellnhuber — or, “Satanhuber” — who states that the maximum number of human beings which can be sustained by “Mother Earth” is “less than 1 billion.” He is momentarily and violently trying to deny these statements, but they were made at international climate conferences and reported in major press since 2009.
The British royals, and their other leading anti-science agents such as David Attenborough, shamelessly state that the human race is a pollution of Mother Earth, and should be leveled, by any means necessary, to “less than 1 billion” in number. This “Satanhuber” has been a personal agent deployed by British Queen Elizabeth and her son Prince Charles since at least 2004, to demand that major governments agree to “decarbonize” and scrap modern industry.
The Pope has capitulated to the world’s leading Satanists; Schellnhuber virtually sees himself sitting in Peter’s chair.
But what nations on the planet will agree to accept this order from the British Royal Family, conduited through the Vatican? There is absolutely no basis in science or nature, for this claim that mankind is merely a mass of violent and overconsuming beasts; no basis for the claim of this Encyclical, that scientific and technological progress does not uplift the poor.
Neither Russia nor the key Asian, South American, and Africa nations oriented around the BRICS will agree to something whose immediate consequence is halting development, and whose intention leads to genocide.
What about the people of the United States?
The capitulation of the Papacy to the British Royal Satanists is a threat to mankind of the greatest seriousness. If you believe in the future of our unique human species–on this planet and in the Solar System and the galaxy–you must mobilize yourself now to save humanity from this threat of extinction. Reject and defeat this Encyclical.
And save the Pope from the Satanists of the British Royal Family.
Schiller Institute founder and chairwoman of the German patriotic Bueso party, Helga Zepp-LaRouche, provided the following synopsis of Hans Joachim Schellnhuber’s pedigree as a personal agent of the British Royal Family, in her May 2011 call to the German people, “No to Global Gleichschaltung,” which we expand here:
• Also in 2004, the Queen traveled to Berlin to open the German-British Climate Conference, on which occasion she dubbed Professor Schellnhuber a Commander of the Order of the British Empire.
• In 2005, Blair turned to Schellnhuber to organize a conference on “Avoiding Dangerous Climate Change,” at the G-8 summit in Gleneagles, Scotland. The proceedings, edited by Schellnhuber, with an introduction by Tony Blair and IPCC head Rajendra Pachauri, were published by Cambridge University Press.
• With Professor Schellnhuber as chairman of the advisory board, the European Climate Foundation (ECF), from 2007 on, generously funded German “climate activists” from the above-named sources, while at the same time, Schellnhuber was working with the EU Commission on guidelines for the reduction of CO2 emissions.
• As Angela Merkel’s current energy advisor, Shellnhuber bears the main responsibility for inducing Merkel to make the climate-change question the top agenda item during Germany’s presidency of the EU in 2007–something which not only wrecked Germany as an industrial nation, but also seriously compromised Merkel’s personal integrity as a scientist.
• In 2009, Schellnhuber, in close collaboration with Prince Charles, coordinated preparations for the Copenhagen Climate Conference. Preparations included another mission to Washington, this time to personally press the Obama administration on the urgency of the monarchy’s global “decarbonization” intent, Obama’s Science Advisor being fanatic depopulation champion John Holdren, a long-time associate and collaborator of Schellnhuber’s. The Copenhagen conference nonetheless failed, after representatives of developing and emerging countries–and the Vatican–realized that the intention behind the climate question was massive population reduction.
• And in 2011, in his capacity as chairman of the WBGU, Shellnhuber presented a master plan for a “Social Contract for a Great Transformation,” a proposal for establishing a worldwide eco-fascist order.
From the opening words of Laudato Si, issued by Pope Francis and reportedly written by a committee dominated by the British-agent radical Malthusian John Schellnhuber, this Encyclical stands opposed to all others dealing with social matters by the popes since Leo XIII in the latter 19th Century. Whereas those encyclicals always put the human being “in the center” as most beloved of the Creator, Laudato Si pictures mankind as the great polluter, if not pollution itself.
Pollution, moreover, of a different creator, called “Mother Earth.” “Praise be to you, my Lord, through our Sister, Mother Earth, who sustains and governs us, and who produces various fruit with coloured flowers and herbs,” the Enclyclical opens.
The worship of Mother Earth as creator, is paganism, including its Satanist forms. This rejects both the scientific view of mankind’s activity, and the Christian one–Genesis itself.
“Inasmuch as we all generate small ecological damage, we are called to acknowledge our contribution, smaller or greater, to the disfigurement and destruction of creation.”
Did the ancient Greeks disfigure and destroy the shore on which they built Athens, or the sea on which they sailed? Did Kepler disfigure and destroy the Solar System by discovering God’s design of it? Astronauts by exploring it? Spacecraft by mapping and measuring the Earth? Did oil disfigure the smoky wood-burning society which preceded it, or the discoverers of nuclear isotopes disfigure and destroy medical patients?
Despite covering itself in passing quotes from every conceivable previous Papal document, this one is their opposite. Compare what Schellnhuber et al. quote from Saint John Paul II’s Redemptor Hominis:
with what Schellnhuber et al. write in Laudato Si:
Most criminally, its theme is to deny that scientific and technological progress can uplift the poor, making this British encyclical from Hell a direct attack on the developing nations.