Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump Must Be Allowed To Control U.S. Policy Towards Russia — We Must Crush Mueller’s Russiagate Scam
- 2018 LaRouchePAC Election Platform
- LaRouchePAC Launches Election Platform: The Campaign to Win the Future
- Who Is Behind the Nuclear Terror ‘Mistake’ in Hawaii?
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Diane Sare, Jason Ross and Hal Cooper
- Trump Versus Durbin: Who is the Real Hypocrite Fostering Institutional Racism? Why is this Happening Now?
- France Embraces New Silk Road: Will United States Be Next? (with transcript)
- Fireside Chat with Paul Gallagher, January 11, 2018
- China’s “Silk Road Spirit” Inspires France’s Macron: Will it Reach Berlin and Brussels?
- You Wouldn’t Believe What Has Just Happened In The World
- Americans Must Know What Macron Has Done
- Lyndon LaRouche—If Money Has No Intrinsic Value, What Does?
- Macron in Xi’an: China Has “Accomplished a Dream!” The World Must Join In
- Monday Update: Don’t Count on Wall Street—What President Trump Needs to Understand About Economics
- Without Joining In Asia’s New Silk Road, Trump Is Facing A Financial Crash
- Memorial to the Alexandrov Ensemble
- Fireside Chat with Bill Jones, January 4, 2018
- Desperate British Attack Frees Trump from “Populist” Mythology
- End Geopolitics, Adopt LaRouche’s Four Laws (with transcript)
- LIVE: End the Coup, Stop the Next War & Build the World Land-Bridge
Wayne L Wickizer on Time To Bury Mueller’s A… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Category Archives: Drugs Trafficking
HSBC, Makati City, Philippines. Photo: Jun Acullador President Donald Trump has launched a deadly serious War on Drugs. On February 8, in a speech before the MCCA (Major Cities Police Chiefs) in Washington, Trump said that the drug scourge … Continue reading
Yesterday’s Colombian plebiscite for “peace” with the FARC narco-terrorists—which all along was a thinly-disguised British plan for shameless drug legalization, and which was widely expected to pass by a margin of 2 to 1—was soundly rejected by the Colombian population, … Continue reading
Gen. Barry McCaffrey (ret.), who headed the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) in the cabinet of President Bill Clinton, said on Feb. 3 that he was very concerned about the agreement that Barack Obama has personally orchestrated with … Continue reading
Russian Pressure on Afghan Opiate Trade and Money Laundering Throws Down the Gauntlet to U.S. and Western Europe
With the newly released Financial Action Task Force (FATF, OECD, Paris) report, Financial Flows Linked to the Production and Trafficking of Afghan Opiates, forceful Russian pressure on counternarcotics and financial system complicity in money laundering has now put a challenge … Continue reading
President Vladimir Putin added a brief stop in Nicaragua for hold a quick meeting with President Daniel Ortega, between his scheduled visits to Cuba and Argentina, the first visit ever of a Russian President to that country. Nicaraguan press reported … Continue reading
The UN Office on Drugs and Crime, UNODC, released its World Drug Report for 2014, mostly covering drug production and use through 2012. Some relevant results from the Executive Summary: Both the gross number and the percentage of drug users, … Continue reading
First thing after his election for a second term on June 15 in a hard-fought race, Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos announced that he has convoked a conference for July 1 in Cartagena, Colombia, to promote war criminal Tony Blair, … Continue reading