Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Yemen’s Foreign Minister Sends Message of Gratitude to Helga and the LaRouche Movement
- The Choice is Posed
- President Trump at the United Nations—What You Missed
- Open Letter to President Donald Trump In Defense of Columbus
- Russia, China, the U.S. — Fighting to End the Unipolar World, and Establish the Harmony of Interests Among Sovereign Nation States
- Fireside Chat with Mike Billington, September 21, 2017
- Zepp-LaRouche: Do We Go Down with the Trans-Atlantic Financial System, or Do We Join Hands with the New Silk Road?
- Lavrov and Tillerson Disscus Strategic Issues During Meeting at Russian UN Mission
- Just Why Does Wall Street So Hate ‘The New Silk Road’ and Lyndon LaRouche?
- LaRouchePAC Monday Update
- Russiagate Debunked: Ray McGovern & Bill Binney Conference in NYC
- It’s the Belt and Road or Blowout
- Enemy of the New Silk Road Paradigm: Saudi Genocide in Yemen
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Ben Deniston
- China, Russia Call on U.S. To Conduct Diplomacy, Not Threats, over North Korea; LaRouche Stresses, U.S. Holds the Key
- An “Old Man” Among Us: Happy Birthday, Lyndon LaRouche!
- Yemeni Foreign Minister Receives LaRouche Movement Statement on Stopping the Saudi War Against Yemen
- The Russian Hack Inside Job: Who’s Trying To Destroy The Presidency And Start A World War With Russia?
- What Lyndon LaRouche had Forecast is Here
- Fireside Chat with Dennis Speed, September 14, 2017
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i… Felix Culpa on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Category Archives: The Hedge School
On June 30, 2017, singers, teachers and other lovers of wisdom gathered in the New York Public Library’s Bruno Walter Auditorium at Lincoln Center, for a symposium which explored the indispensable role of classical music and beauty in society, the … Continue reading
In celebration of John F. Kennedy’s 100th Birthday on May 29th, we are proud to replay a concert by the Schiller Institute Chorus, augmented by additional singers and an orchestra largely comprised of volunteers from the New England Conservatory of … Continue reading
This video from the Schiller’s Institute’s Copenhagen Dialogue of Cultures concert is being made available to supporters of LaRouchePAC for their happiness and delight… A copy of the program may be found here.
Members of the NYC Schiller Institute Community Chorus sing outside the Consulate of the Russian Federation, December 30, 2016. On Friday, December 30, me mbers of the Schiller Institute Chorus gathered in front of the Consulate of the Russian … Continue reading
Happy Thanksgiving from LaRouchePAC. As you celebrate this most American of holidays, we wanted to give you a gift to clear the mind and help shape the way forward. As you know, we view the recent electoral earthquakes throughout the … Continue reading
by Dennis Speed Mozart’s Requiem is the needed antidote to the inhuman politics of the moment. Mozart, the political enemy of the dying oligarchies of Europe, and an admirer of the American Revolution, immortalized himself against the killers that poisoned … Continue reading
Interview with Conductor John Sigerson, National Music Director of the Schiller Institute Mr. Sigerson will be conducting a series of four concerts of Mozart’s Requiem on the 15th Anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9-11. Below are some of his … Continue reading