Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Category Archives: The Hedge School
Fire of the Notre Dame Cathedral seen from Saint-Louis Island, Bourbon Quay, photo taken at 8:38pm Paris local time. 4/15/2019 (Cangadoba / Wikimedia Commons / CC Share Alike 4.0 International) DOWNLOAD PDF Two days ago the world witnessed, dumbstruck, … Continue reading
Megan Beets addresses today’s meeting to discuss the most overlooked, but essential aspect of Lyndon LaRouche’s discovery in economics: the role of beauty and culture. To say the United States’ culture (not to mention most of Europe’s) stinks, is an … Continue reading
The NYC Schiller Community Chorus, along with the New York City Police Department Color Guard, the Bayonne Fire Department Honor Guard, and diplomatic representatives from the Russian and Syrian consulates in New York came together for a wreath laying ceremony … Continue reading
Following her “Open Letter to President Trump in Defense of Columbus”, Liliana Gorini, Chairwoman, Movisol, (LaRouche’s Movement in Italy) addresses the Manhattan Project to tell the truth about Columbus’ spirit of discovery and his achievements that benefited all of … Continue reading
Statue of Italian explorer Christopher Columbus at Columbus Circle, New York. Photo: faungg’s photos by Liliana Gorini, Chairwoman, Movisol President Donald Trump The White House Washington, D.C. Mr. President: As an Italian citizen and chairwoman of Movisol, Lyndon LaRouche’s … Continue reading
On June 30, 2017, singers, teachers and other lovers of wisdom gathered in the New York Public Library’s Bruno Walter Auditorium at Lincoln Center, for a symposium which explored the indispensable role of classical music and beauty in society, the … Continue reading
In celebration of John F. Kennedy’s 100th Birthday on May 29th, we are proud to replay a concert by the Schiller Institute Chorus, augmented by additional singers and an orchestra largely comprised of volunteers from the New England Conservatory of … Continue reading
This video from the Schiller’s Institute’s Copenhagen Dialogue of Cultures concert is being made available to supporters of LaRouchePAC for their happiness and delight… A copy of the program may be found here.
Members of the NYC Schiller Institute Community Chorus sing outside the Consulate of the Russian Federation, December 30, 2016. On Friday, December 30, me mbers of the Schiller Institute Chorus gathered in front of the Consulate of the Russian … Continue reading