Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
- Bill Binney (former NSA) on the Arrest of Julian Assange
- Assange Arrested by British; Belt and Road Forum Convenes – Which Road Will Be Taken?
- Soylent Green New Deal: Recipe for Depopulation?
- Pompeo Goes Abroad To ‘Beat’ China at Development — While Failing U.S. Infrastructure Kills at Home!
- VIPs Calling for Lyndon LaRouche’s Exoneration
- London Would Be a Lot Happier, If Only Reality Didn’t Exist
- The NASA Mission in Context — Commence the Era of LaRouche
- LaRouche in Brazil, 2002: “Either We Shall Sail Together, or We Shall Sink Together”
- Lunar Settlement “Before The Decade Is Out” — Trump Channels Kennedy and LaRouche
- LaRouche, Trump, and the Resurrection of the American Space Program
- Success for the New Paradigm Requires a Full Expose of British “Character” of Russiagate
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Category Archives: Metaphor
A Tale of the U.S. Congress and Barack Obama, with a Nod to Francois Rabelais’ Sheep of Panurge A little piece of humor Courtesy of François Rabelais: A Tale of the U.S. Congress and Barack Obama, with a Nod to … Continue reading →
RABELAIS’ TWO RIVERS OF PARIS, AND HOW OBAMA IS PISSING IT ALL AWAY! Master Rabelais has preserved two worthy historical accounts of two great floodings of Paris during the lives of the heroic giants whose deeds he preserved. The first … Continue reading →
Listen, my children, and hear this, the tale Of how a President ends up in jail. by Bill Ferguson As World War Three drew near and nearer on, In quiet, sleepless fear lay Washington. But at the White House, they … Continue reading →
– WE CHALLENGE SENSE-PERCEPTION – Watch the discussion here or listen to the MP3 Audio Transcript as follows: MEGAN BEETS: Welcome. Today is Nov. 13th, 2013. My name is Megan Beets of the LaRouche PAC Scientific Research Team, and I’m joined … Continue reading →
In Robert A. Strong’s article in the 28 October Irish Times article “John F Kennedy applauded poetry as a potent antidote to power”, he discusses JFK’s speech at Amherst College fifty years ago in honor of the poet Robert Frost, … Continue reading →
Reference to the poem JFK recited in a St Patrick’s Day speech is made in the video interview with EIR History Editor Anton Chaitkin. The poem is Lament for the Death of Eoghan Ruadh O’Neill, by Thomas Davis. The remarkable 1956 … Continue reading →
Watch the discussion here or listen to the MP3 Audio And here is an excerpt: JONES: Yep. And as you’re saying, it’s — in a sense, the mind is able to change the space-time relations that man has to the universe, … Continue reading →