Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Category Archives: The Hedge School
This video from the Schiller’s Institute’s Copenhagen Dialogue of Cultures concert is being made available to supporters of LaRouchePAC for their happiness and delight… A copy of the program may be found here.
Members of the NYC Schiller Institute Community Chorus sing outside the Consulate of the Russian Federation, December 30, 2016. On Friday, December 30, me mbers of the Schiller Institute Chorus gathered in front of the Consulate of the Russian … Continue reading
Happy Thanksgiving from LaRouchePAC. As you celebrate this most American of holidays, we wanted to give you a gift to clear the mind and help shape the way forward. As you know, we view the recent electoral earthquakes throughout the … Continue reading
by Dennis Speed Mozart’s Requiem is the needed antidote to the inhuman politics of the moment. Mozart, the political enemy of the dying oligarchies of Europe, and an admirer of the American Revolution, immortalized himself against the killers that poisoned … Continue reading
Interview with Conductor John Sigerson, National Music Director of the Schiller Institute Mr. Sigerson will be conducting a series of four concerts of Mozart’s Requiem on the 15th Anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9-11. Below are some of his … Continue reading
by Dennis Speed The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, Is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils; The motions of his spirit are dull as night And his affections dark … Continue reading
On June 26 the Schiller Institute and the Foundation For The Revival Of Classical Culture co-sponsored a symposium/concert, “In Praise of Sylvia Lee”. This concert will begin a one year celebration and commemoration of the life of one of … Continue reading