Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Category Archives: LPAC Weekly Report
This week’s show featured special guest Marsha Freeman from 21st Century Science and Technology Magazine. This week’s program reviewed the history of the Chinese space program, through the lens of Johannes Kepler.
On today’s show we go back 50,000 years to investigate mankind’s development of a music culture. This is explored from the vantage point of LaRouche’s discoveries in physical economy and V.I. Vernadsky’s concept of the Noosphere, i.e. the envelop of … Continue reading
What should we be doing with international relations? How can we build a constructive peace?
What is creativity? How do classical artistic modes of composition coincide with the practice of science? Science team member Megan Beets leads us on a discussion.
Jason Ross illustrates the fight between the view of Zeus versus Promethean Man illustrated using examples from history, science, and the arts– it is expressed from Plato versus Aristotle, to Gödel versus Dawkins. The art of Promethean discovery is not … Continue reading
This week, members of the LaRouchePAC science research team discuss the topic of solar winds. How can studying solar winds improve our understanding of nuclear fusion here on earth?