Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
- Bill Binney (former NSA) on the Arrest of Julian Assange
- Assange Arrested by British; Belt and Road Forum Convenes – Which Road Will Be Taken?
- Soylent Green New Deal: Recipe for Depopulation?
- Pompeo Goes Abroad To ‘Beat’ China at Development — While Failing U.S. Infrastructure Kills at Home!
- VIPs Calling for Lyndon LaRouche’s Exoneration
- London Would Be a Lot Happier, If Only Reality Didn’t Exist
- The NASA Mission in Context — Commence the Era of LaRouche
- LaRouche in Brazil, 2002: “Either We Shall Sail Together, or We Shall Sink Together”
- Lunar Settlement “Before The Decade Is Out” — Trump Channels Kennedy and LaRouche
- LaRouche, Trump, and the Resurrection of the American Space Program
- Success for the New Paradigm Requires a Full Expose of British “Character” of Russiagate
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Category Archives: New Paradigm Show
Join us for the last in a series of six presentations on the life and work of the great scientist and economist Gottfried Leibniz, who was a key inspiration to the early Lyndon LaRouche. Today, the topic is … Continue reading
Part III of a series of discussions of G. W. Leibniz’s astonishing life and essential work. Today, we take up Leibniz’s views on the purpose of society in improving the happiness and goodness of its people, his proposals … Continue reading
“Leibniz in Paris” — Jason Ross continues his series on Leibniz.
The recent detection of gravitational waves opens up an entirely new sensory investigation of the Universe. What new discoveries might this bring? More importantly, what was the historical, methodological continuity leading into Einstein’s creative genius, and how to … Continue reading
Gottfried Leibniz (1646–1716), a wild, optimistic genius, spent his life improving mankind—in economics, science, philosophy, and politics. The inventor of the calculus and a creator of physical economics, his work and life serve as a model for today, and were … Continue reading
Is Frederich Schiller’s concept of beauty the key to solving the crisis we face today? The objective circumstances for creating a new paradigm are there—but how will we realize them without the moral courage which accompanies the awakening of a … Continue reading