Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
- Bill Binney (former NSA) on the Arrest of Julian Assange
- Assange Arrested by British; Belt and Road Forum Convenes – Which Road Will Be Taken?
- Soylent Green New Deal: Recipe for Depopulation?
- Pompeo Goes Abroad To ‘Beat’ China at Development — While Failing U.S. Infrastructure Kills at Home!
- VIPs Calling for Lyndon LaRouche’s Exoneration
- London Would Be a Lot Happier, If Only Reality Didn’t Exist
- The NASA Mission in Context — Commence the Era of LaRouche
- LaRouche in Brazil, 2002: “Either We Shall Sail Together, or We Shall Sink Together”
- Lunar Settlement “Before The Decade Is Out” — Trump Channels Kennedy and LaRouche
- LaRouche, Trump, and the Resurrection of the American Space Program
- Success for the New Paradigm Requires a Full Expose of British “Character” of Russiagate
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: An Gorta Mor
“In November 2015 the Bodleian Libraries acquired its 12 millionth printed book: a unique copy of a pamphlet entitled Poetical Essay on the Existing State of Things, written by a Gentleman of the University of Oxford and printed in 1811. … Continue reading
From his Léargas blog. Last week I had a moment to myself and settled down for the evening to watch Django Unchained. It’s a Quentin Tarantino movie. It is very violent. But it is also a powerful anti-racist movie in … Continue reading
A footnote to Robbie Burns’ “To a Mouse” By Rick Sanders Poets, as Shelley said, are the unacknowledged legislators of the world; and therefore they are also known as “seers”. Robbie Burns, writing in 1785, must have foreseen the outlines … Continue reading
Benjamin Deniston August 24, 2014 On August 20th, 2014 British evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins was asked about the “ethical dilemma” posed to a woman if she became pregnant with a baby with Down’s syndrome. Dawkins’ Twitter response was insightfully clear: … Continue reading
JFK Commemoration Concert: Greetings from Monsignor Réamonn Murray and President of Ireland, Michael D. Higgins
Opening Remarks to Schiller Institute Concert of W.A. Mozart’s Requiem in D minor, A Remembrance of President John F. Kennedy on the 50th Anniversary of His Death & A Recommitment to the Principles of His Presidency [Note: The greetings of … Continue reading
The oligarchical principle of intentional genocide shines through clearly in these citations from leading spokesmen for the British Empire, spanning over 200 years. 1791, Parson Thomas Malthus: “We should facilitate, instead of foolishly and vainly endeavoring to impede, the operations … Continue reading
President Kennedy ‘s address at the Anniversary Convocation of the National Academy of Sciences on October 22, 1963 was a victory for this son of Ireland whose forefathers arrived in the U.S. as refugees fleeing An Gorta Mor. In his … Continue reading