Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- LaRouchePAC Issues Emergency Call to Pre-empt Trans-Atlantic Economic Breakdown and Chaos
- Stop the Next Economic Collapse—LaRouche’s Four Laws Now!
- This Promethean Moment
- Fireside Chat with Kesha Rogers and Megan Beets, July 20, 2017, 9pm EDT
- It Need Not Be a Summer of Hell
- Restoring American Manufacturing and the General Welfare Depends on Restoring the American System
- What’s wrong with a back-channel to Russia?
- LaRouchePAC Policy Committee Show
- Reject the Fools Pushing ‘Russiagate’; It’s the Economy, Stupid!
- Global Warming Watch: Reports of ‘Record Temperatures’ Are the Product of Data Manipulation, Not Science
- Our Victory Will Be Strategic, Won or Lost on an International Stage
- Farming the Galaxy
- “I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In . . . “
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Michael Steger
- Food for Peace and Thought, Credit for Development
- It’s The Economy, Stupid: National Infrastructure Program Now!
- Focus on the Strategic Truth, Not the Chatter
- What New York City Can Learn from Africa
- Trump’s Policy of Peace with Putin and Xi Is Courageous; His Policy of Peace with Wall Street Is Not
- They Shot Their Wad; We Now are in Negative Nothing Burger; Time to Counterattack
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i… Felix Culpa on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Angela Merkel
“The atmosphere could hardly have been more uneasy between Chancellor Angela Merkel and U.S. President Donald Trump during her visit to the White House. No handshake for the cameras, next to no eye contact, strained faces for both of them. … Continue reading
Deutsche Bank officials arrive in Washington this week in the hopes of finishing off a deal with the DOJ to reduce the pending fines for mortgage-backed securities fraud, from $14 billion to $5.4 billion. News coverage of DB’s woes includes … Continue reading
In what might be a surprise for Spiegel readers, but not for EIR readers, German Chancellor Angela Merkel stated at the EU summit on Sep 23: “We have to speak with many actors. This includes Assad, but others as well,” … Continue reading
Lyndon LaRouche pointed directly to the British Monarchy, and Queen Elizabeth herself, as being responsible for the economic butchery being imposed on Greece today by her messengers, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble. “That’s what the Queen’s … Continue reading
“We are now faced with the threat of a terminal war, that is a war that would be terminal for the human species,” Lyndon LaRouche stated in discussion this afternoon with the LaRouche PAC National Policy Committee. “If Obama remains … Continue reading
After a G7 Summit marked by escalated war confrontation against Russia, led by Barack Obama and Angela Merkel of Germany, it is time to act against both. The reward of such action can be both prevention of an early, general … Continue reading
On the eve of the G7 Summit minus Russia, which began on Sunday in Germany, two crucial events took place on Saturday–a presentation by Lyndon LaRouche to associates and a major event in Manhattan featuring Helga Zepp-LaRouche. As Lyndon LaRouche … Continue reading