Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Benghazi Deception
Benghazi Attack Mastermind Ahmed Abu Khatallah Indicted for “Conspiracy,” Exposing Obama Lie of Spontaneous Reaction to Video The official indictment of Ahmed Abu Khatallah, the alleged mastermind of the attack on the Benghazi consulate which killed four Americans on Sept. … Continue reading
The questions which Lyndon LaRouche put on the table with Operation Juarez in the 1980s, and which Lyndon and Helga LaRouche put on the table with the Eurasian Landbridge in the 1990s, are coming to a head this week. Ambassadors … Continue reading
A press release issued June 26 by Regnery Publishing, which published Ed Klein’s Blood Feud, is stoking the flames for the impeachment of Obama. Titled “Benghazi Bombshell,” the press release says, “New insider information about the day of the 2012 … Continue reading
Exactly forty-one years ago, on June 28, 1973, the late Senator Howard Baker (R-Tenn.), who died last Thursday, June 26, asked the above question of witness John Dean, whom President Richard Nixon had just fired as White House Counsel. Baker … Continue reading
Below is the transcript of the June 28, 2014 LaRouche Show, hosted by Harley Schlanger, featuring Professor Francis Boyle and EIR’s Jeff Steinberg. Listen to the full interview HERE. HARLEY SCHLANGER: Welcome to the LaRouche Show. It’s Saturday, June 28, … Continue reading
Congress is back in the districts for the next week, and the need to impeach Obama has never been greater. This special Sunday edition of the LaRouchePAC in Action is a call to arms.
LaRouchePAC sings “Libya, oh Libya,” in Washington D.C. Lyrics by Bill Ferguson and arranged by Benjamin Lyloff. “Libya, oh Libya” Lyrics Here are the lyrics to the LaRouchePAC song “Libya, oh Libya.” Words by Bill Ferguson. Arrangement by Benjamin Lyloff, … Continue reading
A PDF of this statement can be found here. Lyndon LaRouche today demanded that the U.S. House of Representatives launch immediate impeachment proceedings against President Barack Obama, based on Hillary Clinton’s first-hand account of the President’s lying cover-up of the … Continue reading
In an article published in the New York Post entitled, “Clinton Bristled at Benghazi Deception,” excerpted from his new book, Blood Feud, author Edward Klein reports that according to one of Hillary Clinton’s top legal advisers, on the night of … Continue reading