Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Bundeswehr
Zepp-LaRouche Denounces NATO’s “Operation Barbarossa” What on Earth Is the Bundeswehr Doing in Lithuania?
A German Panzerhaubitze 2000 during Saber Strike 15, a long-standing U.S. Army Europe-led cooperative training exercise, 2015. U.S. Army Europe Images, Flickr. “71 years after the crushing defeat of Hitler in his demented military campaign against the Soviet Union,” … Continue reading
Russian Defense Ministry Asks Again Russian Deputy Minister of Defense Anatoli Antonov responded Thursday to the briefing given to select press by anonymous U.S. intelligence officers the day before, regarding the downing of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 on July 17. … Continue reading
Former Bundeswehr Chief of General Staff Gen. Harald Kujat (ret.), and former Minister President of the state of Brandenburg and Social Democratic Party (SPD) Chairman Matthias Platzeck, dominated this week’s “Maybrit Illner” TV talk show, whose theme Thursday night was … Continue reading
After three of Germany’s former Chancellors (Altkanzler)—Schmidt, Kohl, and Schröder—and former Bundeswehr (Armed Forces) chief Gen. Harald Kujat (ret.), now Wolfgang Kubicki, deputy chairman of the German Free Democratic Party (FDP, liberal party) has joined the chorus of German voices … Continue reading
In an interview published in the April 3 issue of the German daily tabloid Bild, retired German Gen. Harald Kujat called for a de-escalation of the conflict between the West and Russia. Kujat served as Chief of Staff of the … Continue reading
Viktor Ivanov, head of the Russian Federal Drug Control Agency, continued the Russian offensive against the Afghan narco-economy, in Miami at the biannual meeting of the U.S.-Russia Counternarcotics Working Group created by the Bilateral Presidential Commission of the two countries. … Continue reading