Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- LaRouchePAC Issues Emergency Call to Pre-empt Trans-Atlantic Economic Breakdown and Chaos
- Stop the Next Economic Collapse—LaRouche’s Four Laws Now!
- This Promethean Moment
- Fireside Chat with Kesha Rogers and Megan Beets, July 20, 2017, 9pm EDT
- It Need Not Be a Summer of Hell
- Restoring American Manufacturing and the General Welfare Depends on Restoring the American System
- What’s wrong with a back-channel to Russia?
- LaRouchePAC Policy Committee Show
- Reject the Fools Pushing ‘Russiagate’; It’s the Economy, Stupid!
- Global Warming Watch: Reports of ‘Record Temperatures’ Are the Product of Data Manipulation, Not Science
- Our Victory Will Be Strategic, Won or Lost on an International Stage
- Farming the Galaxy
- “I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In . . . “
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Michael Steger
- Food for Peace and Thought, Credit for Development
- It’s The Economy, Stupid: National Infrastructure Program Now!
- Focus on the Strategic Truth, Not the Chatter
- What New York City Can Learn from Africa
- Trump’s Policy of Peace with Putin and Xi Is Courageous; His Policy of Peace with Wall Street Is Not
- They Shot Their Wad; We Now are in Negative Nothing Burger; Time to Counterattack
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i… Felix Culpa on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Canada
An Irish-American story of hope, from Elizabeth O’Reilly Jennings, long-time member of the LaRouche Movement. August, 1941. The world was at war. Hitler had overrun most of Europe, and was knocking at the door of Britain. The aristocracy that, not … Continue reading
China’s Foreign Minister, on an official visit to Canada, demonstrated that China will not snivel before the hypocritical arrogance of the western human rights mafia. In a joint press conference in Ottawa with Canada’s Foreign Minister Stephane Dion on June … Continue reading
Suicide rates have exploded among laid-off workers in Canadian oil fields in Alberta and Saskatchewan provinces in recent months, increasing by 30 percent in the first six months of 2015, as compared to the first six months of 2014, according … Continue reading
“Cry ‘Havoc!’, and let slip the dogs of war”Julius Caesar, III, ii The world is on a very short fuse to global war, instigated by London and Wall Street in their desperation to avert a loss of power, as their … Continue reading
US counter-terrorism specialists have so far labelled Monday and Wednesday’s terrorism attacks near Montreal and at Parliament Hill in Ottawa “ISIS-inspired” attacks, pending further investigation to determine whether the two individuals—Michael Zehaf-Bibeau , Martin Couture-Rouleau—were recruited to any Al Qaeda … Continue reading
Bob Graham on CBC: War in Iraq and Syria a Result of Saudi Support for Most Extreme Elements of Islam
In a major Oct. 9 interview with CBC’s “Day 6” program, former U.S. Senator Bob Graham laid the responsibility for the present conflict in Iraq and Syria directly at the doorstep of the Saudis, and said this could have … Continue reading
Digital Journal, an internet journal based in Canada, which was previously a glossy magazine, ran a lengthy interview with U.S. Senate candidate Kesha Rogers Thursday. Its introduction calls Kesha “a most interesting U.S. Senate candidate.” Although interviewer Brett Wilkins raises … Continue reading