Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump Must Be Allowed To Control U.S. Policy Towards Russia — We Must Crush Mueller’s Russiagate Scam
- 2018 LaRouchePAC Election Platform
- LaRouchePAC Launches Election Platform: The Campaign to Win the Future
- Who Is Behind the Nuclear Terror ‘Mistake’ in Hawaii?
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Diane Sare, Jason Ross and Hal Cooper
- Trump Versus Durbin: Who is the Real Hypocrite Fostering Institutional Racism? Why is this Happening Now?
- France Embraces New Silk Road: Will United States Be Next? (with transcript)
- Fireside Chat with Paul Gallagher, January 11, 2018
- China’s “Silk Road Spirit” Inspires France’s Macron: Will it Reach Berlin and Brussels?
- You Wouldn’t Believe What Has Just Happened In The World
- Americans Must Know What Macron Has Done
- Lyndon LaRouche—If Money Has No Intrinsic Value, What Does?
- Macron in Xi’an: China Has “Accomplished a Dream!” The World Must Join In
- Monday Update: Don’t Count on Wall Street—What President Trump Needs to Understand About Economics
- Without Joining In Asia’s New Silk Road, Trump Is Facing A Financial Crash
- Memorial to the Alexandrov Ensemble
- Fireside Chat with Bill Jones, January 4, 2018
- Desperate British Attack Frees Trump from “Populist” Mythology
- End Geopolitics, Adopt LaRouche’s Four Laws (with transcript)
- LIVE: End the Coup, Stop the Next War & Build the World Land-Bridge
Wayne L Wickizer on Time To Bury Mueller’s A… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Canada
An Irish-American story of hope, from Elizabeth O’Reilly Jennings, long-time member of the LaRouche Movement. August, 1941. The world was at war. Hitler had overrun most of Europe, and was knocking at the door of Britain. The aristocracy that, not … Continue reading
China’s Foreign Minister, on an official visit to Canada, demonstrated that China will not snivel before the hypocritical arrogance of the western human rights mafia. In a joint press conference in Ottawa with Canada’s Foreign Minister Stephane Dion on June … Continue reading
Suicide rates have exploded among laid-off workers in Canadian oil fields in Alberta and Saskatchewan provinces in recent months, increasing by 30 percent in the first six months of 2015, as compared to the first six months of 2014, according … Continue reading
“Cry ‘Havoc!’, and let slip the dogs of war”Julius Caesar, III, ii The world is on a very short fuse to global war, instigated by London and Wall Street in their desperation to avert a loss of power, as their … Continue reading
US counter-terrorism specialists have so far labelled Monday and Wednesday’s terrorism attacks near Montreal and at Parliament Hill in Ottawa “ISIS-inspired” attacks, pending further investigation to determine whether the two individuals—Michael Zehaf-Bibeau , Martin Couture-Rouleau—were recruited to any Al Qaeda … Continue reading
Bob Graham on CBC: War in Iraq and Syria a Result of Saudi Support for Most Extreme Elements of Islam
In a major Oct. 9 interview with CBC’s “Day 6” program, former U.S. Senator Bob Graham laid the responsibility for the present conflict in Iraq and Syria directly at the doorstep of the Saudis, and said this could have … Continue reading
Digital Journal, an internet journal based in Canada, which was previously a glossy magazine, ran a lengthy interview with U.S. Senate candidate Kesha Rogers Thursday. Its introduction calls Kesha “a most interesting U.S. Senate candidate.” Although interviewer Brett Wilkins raises … Continue reading