Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Yemen’s Foreign Minister Sends Message of Gratitude to Helga and the LaRouche Movement
- The Choice is Posed
- President Trump at the United Nations—What You Missed
- Open Letter to President Donald Trump In Defense of Columbus
- Russia, China, the U.S. — Fighting to End the Unipolar World, and Establish the Harmony of Interests Among Sovereign Nation States
- Fireside Chat with Mike Billington, September 21, 2017
- Zepp-LaRouche: Do We Go Down with the Trans-Atlantic Financial System, or Do We Join Hands with the New Silk Road?
- Lavrov and Tillerson Disscus Strategic Issues During Meeting at Russian UN Mission
- Just Why Does Wall Street So Hate ‘The New Silk Road’ and Lyndon LaRouche?
- LaRouchePAC Monday Update
- Russiagate Debunked: Ray McGovern & Bill Binney Conference in NYC
- It’s the Belt and Road or Blowout
- Enemy of the New Silk Road Paradigm: Saudi Genocide in Yemen
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Ben Deniston
- China, Russia Call on U.S. To Conduct Diplomacy, Not Threats, over North Korea; LaRouche Stresses, U.S. Holds the Key
- An “Old Man” Among Us: Happy Birthday, Lyndon LaRouche!
- Yemeni Foreign Minister Receives LaRouche Movement Statement on Stopping the Saudi War Against Yemen
- The Russian Hack Inside Job: Who’s Trying To Destroy The Presidency And Start A World War With Russia?
- What Lyndon LaRouche had Forecast is Here
- Fireside Chat with Dennis Speed, September 14, 2017
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i… Felix Culpa on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Canada
An Irish-American story of hope, from Elizabeth O’Reilly Jennings, long-time member of the LaRouche Movement. August, 1941. The world was at war. Hitler had overrun most of Europe, and was knocking at the door of Britain. The aristocracy that, not … Continue reading
China’s Foreign Minister, on an official visit to Canada, demonstrated that China will not snivel before the hypocritical arrogance of the western human rights mafia. In a joint press conference in Ottawa with Canada’s Foreign Minister Stephane Dion on June … Continue reading
Suicide rates have exploded among laid-off workers in Canadian oil fields in Alberta and Saskatchewan provinces in recent months, increasing by 30 percent in the first six months of 2015, as compared to the first six months of 2014, according … Continue reading
“Cry ‘Havoc!’, and let slip the dogs of war”Julius Caesar, III, ii The world is on a very short fuse to global war, instigated by London and Wall Street in their desperation to avert a loss of power, as their … Continue reading
US counter-terrorism specialists have so far labelled Monday and Wednesday’s terrorism attacks near Montreal and at Parliament Hill in Ottawa “ISIS-inspired” attacks, pending further investigation to determine whether the two individuals—Michael Zehaf-Bibeau , Martin Couture-Rouleau—were recruited to any Al Qaeda … Continue reading
Bob Graham on CBC: War in Iraq and Syria a Result of Saudi Support for Most Extreme Elements of Islam
In a major Oct. 9 interview with CBC’s “Day 6” program, former U.S. Senator Bob Graham laid the responsibility for the present conflict in Iraq and Syria directly at the doorstep of the Saudis, and said this could have … Continue reading
Digital Journal, an internet journal based in Canada, which was previously a glossy magazine, ran a lengthy interview with U.S. Senate candidate Kesha Rogers Thursday. Its introduction calls Kesha “a most interesting U.S. Senate candidate.” Although interviewer Brett Wilkins raises … Continue reading