Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The End of All Empires?
- Part III: A British Intelligence Fraud Creates the Coup Against Donald Trump
- Part II: The Integrity Initiative’s Foreign Agents of Influence Invade the United States
- Part I: The British Role in the Coup Against the President Is Now Exposed. Will You Act Now to Save the Nation?
- Fireside Chat – The British Come Out of the Shadows: We Will Prevent a Second Trump Term!
- The “Great Game” Is Up! The LaRouche Method Gives Content to the Momentum for a New Epoch
- Brits Find It’s Not So Easy To Contain Human Creativity
- China’s Breakthrough for Humanity
- Shedding Light on Planet Earth
- The Creative Powers of the Human Mind Reflect a Principle of the Universe as a Whole
- Class Series: Could YOU design a New Bretton Woods?
- The End of Endless War: Rebuilding Syria & Yemen with The New Silk Road
- The Battle for the Future of Mankind Is Fully Engaged
- New Year Message From Helga Zepp-LaRouche!
- ‘Best Wishes to the World’ for 2019!
- Two ‘Sputniks of 2019’: What Will America Do?
- ‘Russiagate’ Election Interference Fable Exposed Again
- Russiagaters Caught: In Flagrante Delicto!
- Fireside Chat: One Goal for 2019- Trump Declares GM’s Business Model an Act of Treason
- Does the United States Need a Beautiful Culture?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Wow -Education Christopher Lewis on Wow -Education stuartbramhall on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: classical music
Megan Beets addresses today’s meeting to discuss the most overlooked, but essential aspect of Lyndon LaRouche’s discovery in economics: the role of beauty and culture. To say the United States’ culture (not to mention most of Europe’s) stinks, is an … Continue reading
Broadcast LIVE at 2pm EDT on March 17. This class will be taught by John Sigerson, music director of the Schiller Institute, and will focus on those aspects of human social relations which make it possible for the human species … Continue reading
On June 30, 2017, singers, teachers and other lovers of wisdom gathered in the New York Public Library’s Bruno Walter Auditorium at Lincoln Center, for a symposium which explored the indispensable role of classical music and beauty in society, the … Continue reading
Join us tonight for a discussion with John Sigerson, director of the Schiller Institute NYC Chorus, along with Kesha Rogers and Bill Roberts of the LaRouchePAC Policy Committee. Humanity stands at a great cross-roads and the turbulence of the transition … Continue reading
Discovering LaRouche’s Method: A New York Class Series on Economics by John Sigerson In his 2000 essay “Politics as Art,” Lyndon LaRouche wrote that “The object of the leading personalities of society, must … be to awaken and to address … Continue reading
March 8, a beautiful Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated by Father Ronald Escalante in the St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church in Purcellville, Virginia. A large turnout for the mass, the burial ceremony and the reception following, where many … Continue reading
This video from the Schiller’s Institute’s Copenhagen Dialogue of Cultures concert is being made available to supporters of LaRouchePAC for their happiness and delight… A copy of the program may be found here.