Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Dave Christie
David Christie and Michael Steger head up this week’s National Activist Call.
This week’s Fireside Chat features Dave Christie of the LaRouchePAC Policy Committee discussing Putin’s role in the process of ending the British Empire, and LaRouche’s unique 50 year record in shaping global policy. Ask a question.
Lyndon and Helga LaRouche address a Seattle-area conference, July 23, 2016. Since the “Brexit” vote, the breakdown of the transatlantic system has accelerated, with the bankruptcy of Deutsche Bank as the greatest signal of this impending doom. Europe, the … Continue reading
Transcript: MATTHEW OGDEN: Good afternoon, today is February 23rd, 2015. I’d like to welcome all of you to our weekly discussion with the LaRouche PAC Policy Committee. We’re broadcasting today over Google Hangouts On Air. I’m joined via video by … Continue reading
The audio can be found here. MATTHEW OGDEN: Good afternoon. Today is June 23rd, 2014. My name is Matthew Ogden, and you’re joining us for our weekly discussion with the LaRouche PAC Policy Committee. We’re broadcasting today over Google Hangouts … Continue reading
This week’s LPAC In Action features LaRouchePAC Policy Committee member Dave Christie’s intervention on President Obama where he challenged Obama to tell the DNC Winter Meeting audience about his plans for a nuclear war with Russia. This show is being … Continue reading
Transcript as follows: DIANE SARE: Good afternoon and welcome to the weekly discussion of the LaRouche PAC Policy Committee. I am Diane Sare, and I am unfortunately filling in today for Matt Ogden, who have a weather-related accident, but is … Continue reading
Dave Christie, former Congressional Candidate (WA-9) responds to Rep. Van Hollen’s remarks which were welcomed against Saudi Arabia’s funding of Al-Qaeda linked fighters in Syria. Watch here
Scientific discussion between members from the science team “Basement” and the policy committee. This discussion between Mike Steger, Ben Deniston, and Dave Christie elaborates on the Nuclear NAWAPA XXI report Watch the video Here
We Need a New Pecora Commission Disband the Financial Services Committee Dave Christie Former congressional candidate WA-9 · LaRouchePAC Policy Committee On July 25, 2007, Lyndon LaRouche gave an international webcast during which he correctly forecast the financial crisis which … Continue reading