Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Dmitri Rogozin
Although his most often-reported remark about the U.S. sanctions against Russia was a tweet on sending U.S. astonauts to the International Space Station on a trampoline (since they now depend upon the Russian Soyuz), Deputy Prime Minister Dmitri Rogozin, responsible … Continue reading
While Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov forcefully stated that “We denounce sanctions in all their forms,” President Vladimir Putin had more of a laconic attitude, as is his wont, to the U.S. and EU announcement of additional sanctions against Russia. … Continue reading
In observance of Cosmonautics Day, which recalls the first manned space flight, by Yuri Gagarin on April 12, 1961, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitri Rogozin wrote an article published Friday in the government paper Rossiyskaya Gazeta, outlining Russia’s future space … Continue reading
Obama’s Sanctions Against Russian Leaders Bring Laughs in Moscow; Duma Asks Obama to Put Them All on His List!
Today, the Duma, the lower house of Russia’s parliament, drafted a statement calling on the United States to put them all on Obama’s new sanctions list. This comes amidst other jibes at Obama for his actions, which are bound to … Continue reading
The Russian Defense Ministry let it be known, yesterday, that it will stop foreign inspections under the New START Treaty and the 2011 Vienna Document, in response to the U.S. announcement, last week, that the Department of Defense will suspend … Continue reading
It’s only been a week or so since its arrival in Rota, Spain, but the USS Donald Cook is already getting ready for its first BMD deployment sometime in the next month, according to a profile of the ship posted … Continue reading
Yet another high-ranking Russian official has called for international cooperation on the defense of Earth against the danger of asteroid and comet impacts. In an interview with the government daily Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Minister of Civil Defense and Emergencies Gen. Vladimir … Continue reading