Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Dublin
Sinn Féin Deputy Leader Mary Lou McDonald TD spoke today at the Right2Water mass rally, highlighting the government’s mistake in underestimating the strength of opposition against Irish Water. Deputy McDonald said: “Irish Water has been one fiasco after the other. … Continue reading
by Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams In February Sinn Féin launched our national campaign to mark the centenary of the 1916 Rising. It was and is a first class programme which included a re-enactment of the funeral of veteran Fenian … Continue reading
Responding this afternoon to remarks made by Fianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin, Sinn Féin’s candidate for the Dublin Bay South constituency at the next general election, Cllr. Chris Andrews said: “Micheál Martin’s desperate attempts to try and make Fianna Fáil … Continue reading
Sinn Féin Deputy Leader Mary Lou McDonald has accused Joan Burton and the Labour Party of betraying the men and women of 1916. Speaking at an Easter Commemoration in Arbour Hill in Dublin today Deputy McDonald said; “It was James … Continue reading
1 pm on December 10th – International Human Rights Day – Join a National Assembly outside Dail Eireann.
Right2Water is a citizens’ campaign. We believe that water is a human right, and we are seeking the abolition of domestic water charges. Water charges: Still unfair Water is a basic human need, and our human right to water must … Continue reading
Last week, elections for all the local councils and for the European Parliament in both parts of Ireland upended the monopoly of the three establishment parties which have dominated Ireland for nine decades. Sinn Féin made huge, dramatic gains, and … Continue reading
Some poetic inspiration from a sympathetic Irish patriot, Percy Shelley, who said “although an Englishman, I feel for Ireland.” Shelley celebrated St Patrick’s Day in Dublin in 1812, when he travelled there to meet Daniel O’Connell and organize the veterans … Continue reading