Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Easter Rising
Niall O’Dowd Exclusive for Irish Central: Gerry Adams on 1916 and the counter-revolution that followed
By Niall O’Dowd at Irish Central It is amazing to note that Gerry Adams, head of Sinn Féin, to the best of my research, has done very few interviews on 1916. Arguably, the Sinn Féin leader’s opinion on that revolutionary … Continue reading
Envisioning a New Republic – Address by Gerry Adams to 1916 Commemorative event in the Mansion House
The speech below is Gerry Adams address to Sinn Féin’s 1916 commemorative event in the Mansion House this evening in which he speaks of the need to reclaim the spirit and vision of 1916, to build a real republic, to … Continue reading
2016, the 1916 centenary year, is “time to stand up… a unique opportunity to begin the work of positively transforming Irish politics and society to reflect the revolutionary vision of Easter Week”, Sinn Féin Leader Gerry Adams TD has said … Continue reading
Sinn Féin Leader Gerry Adams TD has responded this evening to an attack on his party by Tánaiste and Labour Party Leader Joan Burton. Speaking from Cork where he will attend tomorrow’s re-interment of Thomas Kent, Gerry Adams said: “Joan … Continue reading
by Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams In February Sinn Féin launched our national campaign to mark the centenary of the 1916 Rising. It was and is a first class programme which included a re-enactment of the funeral of veteran Fenian … Continue reading
Sinn Féin Leader, Gerry Adams TD paid tribute to the life and legacy of Jeremiah O’ Donovan Rossa in a speech delivered by his graveside today, one hundred years to the day and to the very hour that he was … Continue reading
Courtesy of Friends of Sinn Féin Short trailer for a new film by Friends of Sinn Féin chronicling the central role of Irish America in the planning and execution of the Easter Rising 1916. Due for release in Autumn 2015.