Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: food crisis
Liberia: Lacking Food, People Threaten To Break Quarantine, WHO: Death Toll Three Times More than Previously Announced
43 people who were quarantined for Ebola monitoring in a Liberian town after four people died of Ebola, had no food and threatened to break out of quarantine to obtain some food, according to a Liberian state radio account, reported … Continue reading
Interview with EIR’s Marcia Merry Baker on the current drought and resulting food crisis. MP3 audio.
Jean Ziegler, the Swiss eminence grise of anti-war/globalization activities for several decades now, gave a passionate speech against underdevelopment and hunger last Saturday in Berlin, characterizing the present situation which sees a child dying from starvation and diseases every 5 … Continue reading
The short statement from the Environmental Protection Agency, refusing to lift the mandate on corn ethanol shows, yet again, that in this time of crisis, the United States under Barack Obama will disintegrate. Watch the LPAC report on the food … Continue reading
On September 9th, during the festivities held to celebrate his 90th birthday, Lyndon LaRouche gave a keynote address to his associates and to the nation. Video MP3 Audio Transcript
Sept. 4, 2012 (LPAC)–As we reported last week on August 29, there are now an unprecedented seven governors calling on the Obama Administration to suspend the Federal mandate requiring so much biofuels that corn ethanol now constitutes 10 percent of … Continue reading
Across the United States LaRouche PAC volunteers are encountering the cowardice of the American people. People who regret they ever voted for Obama, hate his economic policies, are disgusted by his kill lists and illegal war in Libya but who, … Continue reading
Biospheric Engineering · Planetary Defense of Humanity Space, Infrastructure, Economic Collapse, In-Depth There is no way we can address a food crises from the standpoint of only producing more food. It will require an up shift of the entire system, … Continue reading