Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- LaRouchePAC Issues Emergency Call to Pre-empt Trans-Atlantic Economic Breakdown and Chaos
- Stop the Next Economic Collapse—LaRouche’s Four Laws Now!
- This Promethean Moment
- Fireside Chat with Kesha Rogers and Megan Beets, July 20, 2017, 9pm EDT
- It Need Not Be a Summer of Hell
- Restoring American Manufacturing and the General Welfare Depends on Restoring the American System
- What’s wrong with a back-channel to Russia?
- LaRouchePAC Policy Committee Show
- Reject the Fools Pushing ‘Russiagate’; It’s the Economy, Stupid!
- Global Warming Watch: Reports of ‘Record Temperatures’ Are the Product of Data Manipulation, Not Science
- Our Victory Will Be Strategic, Won or Lost on an International Stage
- Farming the Galaxy
- “I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In . . . “
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Michael Steger
- Food for Peace and Thought, Credit for Development
- It’s The Economy, Stupid: National Infrastructure Program Now!
- Focus on the Strategic Truth, Not the Chatter
- What New York City Can Learn from Africa
- Trump’s Policy of Peace with Putin and Xi Is Courageous; His Policy of Peace with Wall Street Is Not
- They Shot Their Wad; We Now are in Negative Nothing Burger; Time to Counterattack
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i… Felix Culpa on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: France
President Donald J. Trump and President Emmanuel Macron | July 13, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead) The following remarks were delivered by Helga Zepp-LaRouche during a meeting with associates on Sunday, July 16, 2017. “At the … Continue reading
Cheminade meets with Lebanese President Michel Aoun, Makes Powerful Intervention for Peace in Middle East
French Presidential candidate Jacques Cheminade meets with Lebanese President Michel Aoun, April 2017 On April 7th, just hours after Donald Trump had ordered an attack on the Syrian base of Al Shairat, French Presidential candidate Jacques Cheminade and long-time … Continue reading
The French Constitutional Council announced on March 18 the 11 Presidential candidates who had each received at least 500 duly validated “presentations” from elected officials throughout the country — and Jacques Cheminade is among them, after a hard-fought battle by … Continue reading
Before Russian-Chinese talks between Putin and Xi Jinping, 2015. Photo: Kremlin.ru This is Helga Zepp-LaRouche’s lead article for the New Year’s issue of Neue Solidarität. Although it is most immediately addressed to a German audience, the message is universal. … Continue reading
In an interview with Sputnik Christine Bierre, Chief Editor of Nouvelle Solidarite, the newspaper of the French political party Solidarite & Progres, formulated Cheminade’s views on the victory of François Fillon of the right wing primaries preceding the April 2017 … Continue reading
The second round of the presidential primary organized by the right wing and center parties in France, elected François Fillon as their 2017 Presidential candidate with a whopping majority: 65.5% against Alain Juppé’s 32.5%. The vote result, however, represents 4 … Continue reading
Then Prime Minister of France, Mr. Francois Fillon meeting IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano & Chef de Cabinet, Mr. Rafael Grossi, 2011 Photo: IAEA Imagebank CC-SA The overwhelming primary election victory of Francois Fillon to be the presidential candidate … Continue reading