Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Roger Stone: It’s a Fight for the Republic, Not the Two-Party Duopoly
- The Target of the Kavanaugh Hearings Was You
- Defeat greedy Al Green
- Search and Destroy vs. Advice and Consent: A New Low in the War on Trump, but also a turning point—Organize!
- LaRouchePAC Friday Webcast – September 28, 2018
- Discredited Russiagate Coup Must Be Shut Down, For the Sake of Humanity
- Who is Lyndon LaRouche?
- Fireside Chat with Mike Billington
- Great Power Cooperation To Return to Westphalian Principles
- Trump at the UN — The Institutions Have Failed, We Must Make All Nations Great Again
- Sign the Schiller Institute’s Petition – LaRouchePAC Greets Trump at the UN
- Washington Media Circus in Overdrive: Rosenstein Remains At Least Until Thursday
- LaRouche and the Battle for the American Presidency
- Manhattan Town Hall with Jason Ross and Barbara Boyd
- New York Times Tries Treason Again
- Victory Over Desperate British Empire Now Within Reach!
- Fireside Chat with Barbara Boyd
- Britain’s Coup Attempt Against President Trump Is Blowing Up in Its Face – Act Now to End the Empire For Good
- LaRouche PAC Welcomes U.S. Congressional Candidate Jeff Jones’s Agreement on 2018 Campaign for the Future
- Trump Moves To Crush British Coup Attempt
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Wow -Education Christopher Lewis on Wow -Education stuartbramhall on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Irish America
An Irish-American story of hope, from Elizabeth O’Reilly Jennings, long-time member of the LaRouche Movement. August, 1941. The world was at war. Hitler had overrun most of Europe, and was knocking at the door of Britain. The aristocracy that, not … Continue reading
March 8, a beautiful Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated by Father Ronald Escalante in the St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church in Purcellville, Virginia. A large turnout for the mass, the burial ceremony and the reception following, where many … Continue reading
Warmest season’s greetings to all our followers and friends as we look forward to the Christmas celebrations and the New Year with justified hope as never before. Beir bua agus beannacht!
Sinn Féin President and Louth TD Gerry Adams has urged maximum co-operation between political leaders North and South in seeking to advance the objective of a United Ireland. The Sinn Féin leader revealed that the party will launch a new … Continue reading
Last night, Thursday, Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams addressed the annual Friends of Sinn Féin dinner in New York. The Sinn Féin leader thanked Irish America for its crucial support for the Irish peace process describing it as “the driver … Continue reading
From his Léargas blog. Last week I had a moment to myself and settled down for the evening to watch Django Unchained. It’s a Quentin Tarantino movie. It is very violent. But it is also a powerful anti-racist movie in … Continue reading
Niall O’Dowd Exclusive for Irish Central: Gerry Adams on 1916 and the counter-revolution that followed
By Niall O’Dowd at Irish Central It is amazing to note that Gerry Adams, head of Sinn Féin, to the best of my research, has done very few interviews on 1916. Arguably, the Sinn Féin leader’s opinion on that revolutionary … Continue reading