Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Irish language
Warmest season’s greetings to all our followers and friends as we look forward to the Christmas celebrations and the New Year with justified hope as never before. Beir bua agus beannacht!
General Martin Dempsey, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, retired earlier this week after 41 year of service in the US military. In addition to his military skill and wise leadership, Dempsey, 63, who held the highest ranking … Continue reading
By Sean O’Driscoll for Irish Central. “What the hell would you want to speak Irish for? It’s just so…obscure.” The words of my school friend, Martin, stuck with me my whole life and still make me laugh. I used to … Continue reading
Sinn Féin MLA Martin McGuinness has rejected a claim that Gerry Adams attempted to block a deal during last week’s talks as laughable. Mr McGuinness said; “The statement today by the Taoiseach is a threadbare attempt to excuse his failure … Continue reading
Slideshow: http://photos.pilotcatholicnews.com/Photogalleries/Cathedral-St-Patricks-Day-Mass/i-dd5ZqK9/A Cardinal O’Malley wrote in his blog: “There were bagpipes and step dancers and we always like to incorporate the Irish language into the liturgy. This year, the wife of the new consul-general of Ireland Carmel Ó Caollaí proclaimed … Continue reading
By Brendan Patrick Keane at Irish Central In three years we could have as many Irish speakers as Iceland’s population. If the 800,000 Irish school kids had a choice, more than half would go to a Gaelscoil – voluntarily. Demand … Continue reading
Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams TD yesterday took part in the march and rally – ‘Lá Mór na Gaeilge’ – in Dublin to protest at the “government policy which is inexorably strangling the Irish language”. Teachta Adams said: “I want … Continue reading