Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- LaRouchePAC Issues Emergency Call to Pre-empt Trans-Atlantic Economic Breakdown and Chaos
- Stop the Next Economic Collapse—LaRouche’s Four Laws Now!
- This Promethean Moment
- Fireside Chat with Kesha Rogers and Megan Beets, July 20, 2017, 9pm EDT
- It Need Not Be a Summer of Hell
- Restoring American Manufacturing and the General Welfare Depends on Restoring the American System
- What’s wrong with a back-channel to Russia?
- LaRouchePAC Policy Committee Show
- Reject the Fools Pushing ‘Russiagate’; It’s the Economy, Stupid!
- Global Warming Watch: Reports of ‘Record Temperatures’ Are the Product of Data Manipulation, Not Science
- Our Victory Will Be Strategic, Won or Lost on an International Stage
- Farming the Galaxy
- “I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In . . . “
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Michael Steger
- Food for Peace and Thought, Credit for Development
- It’s The Economy, Stupid: National Infrastructure Program Now!
- Focus on the Strategic Truth, Not the Chatter
- What New York City Can Learn from Africa
- Trump’s Policy of Peace with Putin and Xi Is Courageous; His Policy of Peace with Wall Street Is Not
- They Shot Their Wad; We Now are in Negative Nothing Burger; Time to Counterattack
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i… Felix Culpa on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Jacques Cheminade
The French Constitutional Council announced on March 18 the 11 Presidential candidates who had each received at least 500 duly validated “presentations” from elected officials throughout the country — and Jacques Cheminade is among them, after a hard-fought battle by … Continue reading
In an interview with Sputnik Christine Bierre, Chief Editor of Nouvelle Solidarite, the newspaper of the French political party Solidarite & Progres, formulated Cheminade’s views on the victory of François Fillon of the right wing primaries preceding the April 2017 … Continue reading
The second round of the presidential primary organized by the right wing and center parties in France, elected François Fillon as their 2017 Presidential candidate with a whopping majority: 65.5% against Alain Juppé’s 32.5%. The vote result, however, represents 4 … Continue reading
After being informed of the results of the U.S. Presidential election, Jacques Cheminade, a French presidential candidate for 2017, made a short video statement on Nov. 9. A transcript of his remarks are below. “The result of the U.S. … Continue reading
The following statement was released on Nov. 14, 2105. by Jacques Cheminade, leader of Solidarité et Progrès in France Horror has struck Paris. The massacres were committed blindly to plunge our country into a state of shock. With the same … Continue reading
As of Monday, Aug. 24, the entire trans-Atlantic system is over, Lyndon LaRouche stated yesterday. We are now facing a global, systemic meltdown of the system, which is going to produce wild, unpredictable effects across the planet in the days … Continue reading
Schiller Institute 30th Anniversary Conference, Frankfurt: The New Silk Road and China’s Lunar Program: Mankind Is the Only Creative Species!
Schiller Institute 30th Anniversary Conference, Frankfurt: The New Silk Road and China’s Lunar Program: Mankind Is the Only Creative Species! October 20, 2014 • 9:32AM Declaration of the Conference of the Schiller Institute The following declaration was read by Schiller … Continue reading