Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Yemen’s Foreign Minister Sends Message of Gratitude to Helga and the LaRouche Movement
- The Choice is Posed
- President Trump at the United Nations—What You Missed
- Open Letter to President Donald Trump In Defense of Columbus
- Russia, China, the U.S. — Fighting to End the Unipolar World, and Establish the Harmony of Interests Among Sovereign Nation States
- Fireside Chat with Mike Billington, September 21, 2017
- Zepp-LaRouche: Do We Go Down with the Trans-Atlantic Financial System, or Do We Join Hands with the New Silk Road?
- Lavrov and Tillerson Disscus Strategic Issues During Meeting at Russian UN Mission
- Just Why Does Wall Street So Hate ‘The New Silk Road’ and Lyndon LaRouche?
- LaRouchePAC Monday Update
- Russiagate Debunked: Ray McGovern & Bill Binney Conference in NYC
- It’s the Belt and Road or Blowout
- Enemy of the New Silk Road Paradigm: Saudi Genocide in Yemen
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Ben Deniston
- China, Russia Call on U.S. To Conduct Diplomacy, Not Threats, over North Korea; LaRouche Stresses, U.S. Holds the Key
- An “Old Man” Among Us: Happy Birthday, Lyndon LaRouche!
- Yemeni Foreign Minister Receives LaRouche Movement Statement on Stopping the Saudi War Against Yemen
- The Russian Hack Inside Job: Who’s Trying To Destroy The Presidency And Start A World War With Russia?
- What Lyndon LaRouche had Forecast is Here
- Fireside Chat with Dennis Speed, September 14, 2017
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i… Felix Culpa on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Jacques Cheminade
The French Constitutional Council announced on March 18 the 11 Presidential candidates who had each received at least 500 duly validated “presentations” from elected officials throughout the country — and Jacques Cheminade is among them, after a hard-fought battle by … Continue reading
In an interview with Sputnik Christine Bierre, Chief Editor of Nouvelle Solidarite, the newspaper of the French political party Solidarite & Progres, formulated Cheminade’s views on the victory of François Fillon of the right wing primaries preceding the April 2017 … Continue reading
The second round of the presidential primary organized by the right wing and center parties in France, elected François Fillon as their 2017 Presidential candidate with a whopping majority: 65.5% against Alain Juppé’s 32.5%. The vote result, however, represents 4 … Continue reading
After being informed of the results of the U.S. Presidential election, Jacques Cheminade, a French presidential candidate for 2017, made a short video statement on Nov. 9. A transcript of his remarks are below. “The result of the U.S. … Continue reading
The following statement was released on Nov. 14, 2105. by Jacques Cheminade, leader of Solidarité et Progrès in France Horror has struck Paris. The massacres were committed blindly to plunge our country into a state of shock. With the same … Continue reading
As of Monday, Aug. 24, the entire trans-Atlantic system is over, Lyndon LaRouche stated yesterday. We are now facing a global, systemic meltdown of the system, which is going to produce wild, unpredictable effects across the planet in the days … Continue reading
Schiller Institute 30th Anniversary Conference, Frankfurt: The New Silk Road and China’s Lunar Program: Mankind Is the Only Creative Species!
Schiller Institute 30th Anniversary Conference, Frankfurt: The New Silk Road and China’s Lunar Program: Mankind Is the Only Creative Species! October 20, 2014 • 9:32AM Declaration of the Conference of the Schiller Institute The following declaration was read by Schiller … Continue reading