Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Infrastructure Investment Breaks Back into Trump’s Agenda
- Trump At A Crossroads With Asia Trip: The Mueller Threat Must Be Destroyed
- In Defense of Columbus and the Principle of Scientific Discovery
- Stop Saudi Genocidal War in Yemen: Interview with Fouad Alghaffari
- Fireside Chat with Barbara Boyd, October 5, 2017
- The New Silk Road Dynamic is replacing the Geopolitics! – Webcast with Helga Zepp-LaRouche
- Trump: The Puerto Rican Debt to Wall Street Is Wiped Out! Make Way for the New Silk Road Paradigm of Credit & Construction
- Class No.1: LaRouche’s Science of Economics is the Basis for US Joining the New Paradigm
- China’s ‘Belt and Road’ Leads Out of Crisis; To Take It, Shut Down Robert Mueller’s Witchhunt
- The Real Referendum Should Be for Spain To Vote To Join the New Silk Road
- Chaos and Confusion Campaign — Look for the British Spoor
- Countdown to Trump China Trip: Don’t Let US-China Alliance be Sabotaged!
- Bannon Mobilizes Economic Warfare on China, While LaRouche Mobilizes the West To Save Itself by Joining the “New Silk Road Spirit”
- 2017 Economic Class Series on LaRouche’s Method—New Paradigm of Economics or Death by Geopolitics?
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Helga Zepp-LaRouche (with transcript)
- Robert Mueller Is an Amoral Legal Assassin: He Will Do His Job If You Let Him
- Open Letter To President Donald Trump In Defense of Columbus
- Friday Webcast (with transcript)
- Vladimir Putin Isn’t the Only One Who Knows Judo
- Fireside Chat with Mike Billington, September 28, 2017
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i… Felix Culpa on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: John Sigerson
Join us tonight for a discussion with John Sigerson, director of the Schiller Institute NYC Chorus, along with Kesha Rogers and Bill Roberts of the LaRouchePAC Policy Committee. Humanity stands at a great cross-roads and the turbulence of the transition … Continue reading
This week’s meeting in Manhattan featured John Sigerson and Jason Ross.
John Sigerson, director of the Schiller Institute Chorus and Kesha Rogers, LPAC Policy Committee member, are the featured speakers during this week’s town hall event in New York.
Watch on YouTube On the 15th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, the NYC Schiller Institute Chorus participated in a series of performances of the Mozart Requiem as a living memorial dedicated to the victims of 9/11 and its … Continue reading
Interview with Conductor John Sigerson, National Music Director of the Schiller Institute Mr. Sigerson will be conducting a series of four concerts of Mozart’s Requiem on the 15th Anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9-11. Below are some of his … Continue reading
[Our apologies for the poor sound quality during the first 7 minutes of the video.] LPAC Policy Committee member Diane Sare and long-time collaborator of Lyndon and Helga LaRouche, Dennis Speed, field questions in today’s weekly Manhattan … Continue reading
Under the baton of Maestro John Sigerson, the Schiller Institute NYC Chorus and Orchestra demonstrated the quality of creativity necessary to reverse the crisis of civilization facing our nation and the world in two, back-to-back concerts in New York December … Continue reading