Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: John Sigerson
Join us tonight for a discussion with John Sigerson, director of the Schiller Institute NYC Chorus, along with Kesha Rogers and Bill Roberts of the LaRouchePAC Policy Committee. Humanity stands at a great cross-roads and the turbulence of the transition … Continue reading
This week’s meeting in Manhattan featured John Sigerson and Jason Ross.
John Sigerson, director of the Schiller Institute Chorus and Kesha Rogers, LPAC Policy Committee member, are the featured speakers during this week’s town hall event in New York.
Watch on YouTube On the 15th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, the NYC Schiller Institute Chorus participated in a series of performances of the Mozart Requiem as a living memorial dedicated to the victims of 9/11 and its … Continue reading
Interview with Conductor John Sigerson, National Music Director of the Schiller Institute Mr. Sigerson will be conducting a series of four concerts of Mozart’s Requiem on the 15th Anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9-11. Below are some of his … Continue reading
[Our apologies for the poor sound quality during the first 7 minutes of the video.] LPAC Policy Committee member Diane Sare and long-time collaborator of Lyndon and Helga LaRouche, Dennis Speed, field questions in today’s weekly Manhattan … Continue reading
Under the baton of Maestro John Sigerson, the Schiller Institute NYC Chorus and Orchestra demonstrated the quality of creativity necessary to reverse the crisis of civilization facing our nation and the world in two, back-to-back concerts in New York December … Continue reading
Performed on November 22, 2013 in honor of President John F. Kennedy in the scientific Verdi Tuning, A = 432 Hz Amy Lynn Murray, soprano Erica Joan Haman, mezzo-soprano Steven Andrew Murray, tenor Dorceal Duckens, bass Schiller Institute Chorus & … Continue reading