Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Leibniz
Broadcast LIVE at 2pm EDT on March 17. This class will be taught by John Sigerson, music director of the Schiller Institute, and will focus on those aspects of human social relations which make it possible for the human species … Continue reading
Vice President Mike Pence and Mrs. Karen Pence attend the 2018 Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony at the Pyeongchang Olympic Stadium, Friday, February 9, 2018, in Pyeongchang, South Korea. (Official White House Photo by D. Myles Cullen) DOWNLOAD PDF “The … Continue reading
Statue of Leibniz at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History. Photo: Andrew Gray CC-SA by David Shavin Monday, November 14th, 2016, marks the 300th anniversary of the death of the universal genius, Gottfried Leibniz. The death of Gottfried … Continue reading
President Putin addresses the audience and musicians prior to the brilliant concert in the recently freed city of Palmyra, Syria. [kremlin.ru] DOWNLOAD PDF Russian President Vladimir Putin is acting in a totally different domain than the bankrupt trans-Atlantic system, … Continue reading
How should nations interact in best of all possible worlds? If this is best of all possible worlds, why is there Obama? Tune in Wednesday evening at 6 pm eastern for the fifth in a series by LPAC … Continue reading
Gottfried Leibniz’s international work is the focus of this episode of Jason Ross’s 2016 series of discussion on Leibniz’s life and work. As China and Russia opened up to increased commerce of goods and ideas with Europe, Leibniz … Continue reading
Part III of a series of discussions of G. W. Leibniz’s astonishing life and essential work. Today, we take up Leibniz’s views on the purpose of society in improving the happiness and goodness of its people, his proposals … Continue reading
“Leibniz in Paris” — Jason Ross continues his series on Leibniz.
Gottfried Leibniz (1646–1716), a wild, optimistic genius, spent his life improving mankind—in economics, science, philosophy, and politics. The inventor of the calculus and a creator of physical economics, his work and life serve as a model for today, and were … Continue reading