Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Class #2 What is Geopolitics, Part I—History
- LaRouchePAC Friday Webcast with Special Guest, Paul Gallagher
- Growing Neocon Hysteria Over China: Proof the Silk Road Spirit is Unstoppable (with transcript)
- There Is No Russian Threat, There Is No China Threat — Only the British Threat
- Fireside Chat with Kesha Rogers, February 15
- ‘Democracy’: Is It The General Welfare Principle Or Partisan Paralysis And Regime-Change War?
- The World Is Moving in Two Directions — The Defining “Issue”? To Serve the Common Good
- “The End of Geopolitics Requires a New Understanding of Mankind”
- LaRouche: The Meaning of Our Existence as a Nation — the Pursuit of Happiness
- Science, Happiness, and the End of Geopolitics
- “Russiagate?” All Roads Lead to London – LaRouchePAC Friday Webcast
- Introduction with Helga Zepp-LaRouche: What is the New Paradigm?
- With the British Coup Against Trump Exposed, It’s Time to Consolidate the New Paradigm
- Fireside Chat with Diane Sare, February 8, 2018, 9pm EDT
- British Intelligence Now Shown Leading The Coup Against Trump; We Can Defeat Them
- The British Have Shown Their Hand
- New “Grassley” Memo Exposes More on Coup Against Trump; Stakes Are War or New Paradigm of Development
- LaRouchePAC Monday Update
- The Fight To End ‘Russiagate’ Is Not A Sports Spectacle, You Have To Intervene To Defeat It
- Manhattan Town Meeting with Dennis Speed
Wayne L Wickizer on Time To Bury Mueller’s A… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: NASA
Diane Sare and Dennis Speed lead the discussion during this week’s Manhattan Town Hall event with LPAC activists and supporters. This week, what did the heros of NASA and the Civil Rights Movement have in common?
Kesha Rogers, Independent Candidate for the 9th CD of Texas, joins the Manhattan Project to discuss the urgent necessity to establish a national science driver program and the economic principles of LaRouche’s Four Laws as policy, to save the … Continue reading
Kesha Rogers announced just last week her independent candidacy in Texas’ 9th Congressional District. That seat is held by Al Green who has led the Democratic Party’s impeachment mob side of the coup against Donald Trump. Rogers previously won two … Continue reading
Megan Beets of the LaRouchePAC science team interviews Mike Paluszek, President of Princeton Satellite Systems, on his company’s design for a fusion-driven rocket. Far more advanced than other forms of propulsion, a fusion rocket would open up the solar system … Continue reading
LaRouchePAC Policy Committee member Diane Sare and former NASA scientist Thomas Wysmuller evoke the “can do” spirit of JFK and the Apollo 11 Moon landing as a necessary paradigm to meet the challenge of solving America’s economic breakdown crisis today. … Continue reading
Share the event, help build the audience!
22nd NASA Astronaut Class of 2017 Photo: NASA/Robert Markowitz NASA introduced 12 new astronauts on Wednesday, June 7 at Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX. This year was a record year in the history of NASA, the twelve astronauts, … Continue reading