Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Natalia Vitrenko
Vitrenko Describes Physical Threats, Exposes Sophistry of the Ukrainian Parliament’s “Neo-Nazi” Laws
An interview with Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine (PSPU) leader Dr. Natalia Vitrenko was included in a Channel One Russia TV segment Sunday night on the adoption of drastic laws against freedom of expression in Ukraine. Vitrenko described how it … Continue reading
Click to access 20150414-vitrenko-nuland-responsible_0.pdf Lyndon LaRouche stated today: “If anything happens to prominent Ukrainian economist and former Member of the Ukrainian Parliament Natalia Vitrenko, US. Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland must be held responsible. With the full backing of … Continue reading
Presentations by Natalia Vitrenko, Volodymyr Marchenko, and Col. Valeri Sergachov on the current coup in Ukraine. Their presentations were webcast on Feb. 24, 2014.
Statement of Chairman of the PSPU Natalia Vitrenko February 23, 2014 The entire world is disturbed by the events in Ukraine. The heart of the matter must be understood. The Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine, as a left opposition party … Continue reading
In a webcast Friday, Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine leader Natalia Vitrenko warned that the agreement signed that day between President Victor Yanukovych and Parliamentary opposition leaders would not bring a full stop to the tragedy unfolding in Ukraine, but … Continue reading
Natalia Vitrenko, Doctor of Economics, leader of the Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine and the Eurasian People’s Union of Ukraine, delivered a warning on April 15th, 2013, of the clear and present danger represented by the Neo-Nazi gangs in Ukraine. … Continue reading
Yanukovych Offers To Sacrifice Government, Opposition Demands More, as Violence Escalates in Ukraine
Political consultations continued Friday in Ukraine, with dramatic announcements following quickly one after another. President Victor Yanukovych offered to sacrifice the government of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov and appoint opposition leaders to head a new one. They refused, presenting additional … Continue reading