Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Moment for Greatness
- National Activist Call with John Sigerson—February 23, 2017
- Harley Schlanger Reports from Berlin on #DayofTruth
- Stop Obama’s and Soros’s ‘Maidan’ in America
- Defense Minister Hits Color Revolutions and NATO in Moscow Speech
- Space Colonization: Mankind’s Next Renaissance
- Lunar Industrialization and Settlement
- Kesha Rogers: Tell Congress we can’t afford not to go to space
- International Day of Action: Ukraine Coup 2014, United States 2017?
- Financial Times DC Chief Calls for Ousting Trump To Save “The System”
- Jail Obama for Treason
- Week of Truth: Stop the Maidan-Style Color Revolution Against US Presidency
- U.S. Congressmen Targeting George Soros’s Subversion in Macedonia
- Obama’s Organization Wants Another Ukraine Coup Now, in America
- Manhattan Town event with Diane Sare (including transcript)
- Friday Webcast – Feb 17, 2017 (with transcript)
- Our Role at This Critical Moment, Redefined Afresh by Lyndon LaRouche
- Anglo-American War Party Seeks to Blow Up Ukraine, Wreck U.S.-Russian Prospects
- Trump Launches War on Drugs, But Must Target Drug Banks
- End the British Queen’s “Color Revolution” in the U.S.
Stop Obama’s and Sor… on Stop Obama’s and Soros… British Frantic To D… on British Frantic To Destroy Tru… Putin is the Key to… on Putin is the Key to This Crisi… Trump and Putin Can,… on Trump and Putin Can, and Must,…
Tag Archives: new financial architecture
In the present turmoil in Washington, D.C., there are new convulsions of demands to investigate and oust the newly-elected president of the United States, for simply having “Russia connections.” This is pure geopolitical hogswallop, coming on the occasion of an … Continue reading
Several different types of high speed trains at the Beijing South Railway Station. China’s high-speed rail system makes it from Beijing to Shangai (normally a 14-hr drive) in about five hours. Oct. 2012 [photo: U.S. Army Band] American working … Continue reading
Tune in live this afternoon at 3:15 pm for our weekly Friday webcast.
What is economic value? Neoliberal economics has no good answer, but Lyndon LaRouche does! We cover some basic economic paradoxes and concepts of LaRouche’s economic outlook, such as productivity, energy flux density, potential population density, and capital intensity. With a … Continue reading
Rep. Marcy Kaptur at her Wednesday press conference to restore the Glass-Steagall Act. [facebook.com/RepresentativeMarcyKaptur] Rep. Marcy Kaptur’s press-conference Wednesday, re-introducing Glass-Steagall legislation, occurred simultaneously with the Trump Administration’s renewal of its commitment to Glass-Steagall, in answer to a question … Continue reading
Reps. Walter Jones, Tim Ryan, Tulsi Gabbard (at podium) and Marcy Kaptur, introduced the “Return to Prudent Banking Act,” H.R. 790, calling for the reinstatement of FDR’s original Glass-Steagall Act. Three developments occurred in Washington, D.C., yesterday, which set … Continue reading
Tune in for our weekly live Policy Committee discussion, with your host, Matthew Ogden.