Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Friday Webcast – Feb 17, 2017 (with transcript)
- Our Role at This Critical Moment, Redefined Afresh by Lyndon LaRouche
- Anglo-American War Party Seeks to Blow Up Ukraine, Wreck U.S.-Russian Prospects
- Trump Launches War on Drugs, But Must Target Drug Banks
- End the British Queen’s “Color Revolution” in the U.S.
- Trump Unfazed by Hysteria from London, Obama and the Media
- National Activist Call with John Sigerson—February 16, 2017—9pm EST
- Stay Above the Turmoil; Push for Sanity
- What Is Essential in the Fight Over Trump’s Presidency?
- LaRouchePAC Policy Committee Show
- Use LaRouche’s Scientific Authority To Cut Through the “Sea of Turmoil and Confusion”
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Michael Steger (with transcript)
- President Trump Announces Serious War on Drugs, But Must Include Central Role of British-Wall Street Banks
- A Strategy for Victory Against Drugs Requires Glass-Steagall
- New Opportunity
- National Activist Call with Kesha Rogers—February 9, 2017—9pm EST
- Trump-Abe Summit: Japan Opens Bridge to Eurasia
- The U.S. Must Join the New Silk Road, The Dominant Dynamic on the Planet
- Climategate II, NOAA Whistleblower, Exclusive Background
- British Pull Out the Stops To Destroy Trump—Sober World Promotes US-Russia-China Cooperation for a New Paradigm
British Frantic To D… on British Frantic To Destroy Tru… Putin is the Key to… on Putin is the Key to This Crisi… Trump and Putin Can,… on Trump and Putin Can, and Must,… Aleppo II: Using Civ… on Aleppo II: Using Civilians As…
Tag Archives: New York
Share the event, help build the audience!
Diane Sare and Gerry Rose are the featured speakers at this week’s town hall event with LPAC activists in Manhattan.
This week’s Manhattan Town Hall event features Former Senator (D-AK) and member of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), Mike Gravel, and Ben Deniston of the LaRouchePAC Science Research Team.
Schiller Institute Chorus in Manhattan at a 9/11 Living Memorial Concert. September, 2016 For an indication of the stormy progress of LaRouche’s Manhattan Project, see the press release immediately below on the New York Schiller Institute’s event upcoming this … Continue reading
Using the wise words of Lyndon LaRouche and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, Manhattan Project leaders Dennis Speed and Diane Sare propose that the year 2016 mark the end of an 18 year “era of disaster” (which began with the … Continue reading
Join us for our weekly Fireside Chat with activists and supporters across the country.
Diane Sare is the featured speaker during this week’s Manhattan Town Hall meeting. TRANSCRIPT DIANE SARE: Good afternoon. I’m Diane Sare, for anyone who doesn’t know that, of the LaRouche PAC Policy Committee; Dennis Speed is en route. … Continue reading