Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump Must Be Allowed To Control U.S. Policy Towards Russia — We Must Crush Mueller’s Russiagate Scam
- 2018 LaRouchePAC Election Platform
- LaRouchePAC Launches Election Platform: The Campaign to Win the Future
- Who Is Behind the Nuclear Terror ‘Mistake’ in Hawaii?
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Diane Sare, Jason Ross and Hal Cooper
- Trump Versus Durbin: Who is the Real Hypocrite Fostering Institutional Racism? Why is this Happening Now?
- France Embraces New Silk Road: Will United States Be Next? (with transcript)
- Fireside Chat with Paul Gallagher, January 11, 2018
- China’s “Silk Road Spirit” Inspires France’s Macron: Will it Reach Berlin and Brussels?
- You Wouldn’t Believe What Has Just Happened In The World
- Americans Must Know What Macron Has Done
- Lyndon LaRouche—If Money Has No Intrinsic Value, What Does?
- Macron in Xi’an: China Has “Accomplished a Dream!” The World Must Join In
- Monday Update: Don’t Count on Wall Street—What President Trump Needs to Understand About Economics
- Without Joining In Asia’s New Silk Road, Trump Is Facing A Financial Crash
- Memorial to the Alexandrov Ensemble
- Fireside Chat with Bill Jones, January 4, 2018
- Desperate British Attack Frees Trump from “Populist” Mythology
- End Geopolitics, Adopt LaRouche’s Four Laws (with transcript)
- LIVE: End the Coup, Stop the Next War & Build the World Land-Bridge
Wayne L Wickizer on Time To Bury Mueller’s A… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Nomi Prins
In a long interview with the International Business Times, banking expert and author Nomi Prins says she is optimistic on the fight for Glass-Steagall, based on her discussions on Capitol Hill. Whereas people like Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin have no … Continue reading
Financial analyst, Author and fmr. Goldman Sachs Managing Director, Nomi Prins sits down with EIR’s Paul Gallagher to discuss just how rotten the current financial system is, making a sobering case that we are far worse off today than we … Continue reading
The Seattle Times published an opinion column yesterday by former Wall Street banker and anti-Wall Street author Nomi Prins, entitled “Break the Alliances Between Wall Street and the White House.” Having just published a book on the history of those … Continue reading
Nomi Prins: Reinstate Glass-Steagall To End Wall Street-White House Collusion in Wrecking the United States
Nomi Prins, author of the just-released All the Presidents’ Bankers, issues a firm call for reinstating Franklin Roosevelt’s 1933 Glass-Steagall law as the way to finally put an end to the dominance of the Big Six Banks over “not just … Continue reading
The Eureka Times Standard of California published a strong, to-the-point letter to the editor on April 2 from reader Arthur Miller, titled “Beware of ‘bank bail-in’ hazard.” “Are your deposits safe in banks? No,” he writes. “Why? It’s called bank … Continue reading