Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- LaRouchePAC Issues Emergency Call to Pre-empt Trans-Atlantic Economic Breakdown and Chaos
- Stop the Next Economic Collapse—LaRouche’s Four Laws Now!
- This Promethean Moment
- Fireside Chat with Kesha Rogers and Megan Beets, July 20, 2017, 9pm EDT
- It Need Not Be a Summer of Hell
- Restoring American Manufacturing and the General Welfare Depends on Restoring the American System
- What’s wrong with a back-channel to Russia?
- LaRouchePAC Policy Committee Show
- Reject the Fools Pushing ‘Russiagate’; It’s the Economy, Stupid!
- Global Warming Watch: Reports of ‘Record Temperatures’ Are the Product of Data Manipulation, Not Science
- Our Victory Will Be Strategic, Won or Lost on an International Stage
- Farming the Galaxy
- “I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In . . . “
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Michael Steger
- Food for Peace and Thought, Credit for Development
- It’s The Economy, Stupid: National Infrastructure Program Now!
- Focus on the Strategic Truth, Not the Chatter
- What New York City Can Learn from Africa
- Trump’s Policy of Peace with Putin and Xi Is Courageous; His Policy of Peace with Wall Street Is Not
- They Shot Their Wad; We Now are in Negative Nothing Burger; Time to Counterattack
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i… Felix Culpa on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Nomi Prins
In a long interview with the International Business Times, banking expert and author Nomi Prins says she is optimistic on the fight for Glass-Steagall, based on her discussions on Capitol Hill. Whereas people like Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin have no … Continue reading
Financial analyst, Author and fmr. Goldman Sachs Managing Director, Nomi Prins sits down with EIR’s Paul Gallagher to discuss just how rotten the current financial system is, making a sobering case that we are far worse off today than we … Continue reading
The Seattle Times published an opinion column yesterday by former Wall Street banker and anti-Wall Street author Nomi Prins, entitled “Break the Alliances Between Wall Street and the White House.” Having just published a book on the history of those … Continue reading
Nomi Prins: Reinstate Glass-Steagall To End Wall Street-White House Collusion in Wrecking the United States
Nomi Prins, author of the just-released All the Presidents’ Bankers, issues a firm call for reinstating Franklin Roosevelt’s 1933 Glass-Steagall law as the way to finally put an end to the dominance of the Big Six Banks over “not just … Continue reading
The Eureka Times Standard of California published a strong, to-the-point letter to the editor on April 2 from reader Arthur Miller, titled “Beware of ‘bank bail-in’ hazard.” “Are your deposits safe in banks? No,” he writes. “Why? It’s called bank … Continue reading