Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Noosphere
In this final presentation, we take up LaRouche’s relationship to Vladimir Vernadsky, who developed the concepts of the biosphere and the noösphere. Can study of the evolution of advanced life on this planet provide insights into the development of … Continue reading
Months ago there was a flurry of articles and studies about “The Anthropocene,” in the context of a debate among scientists about whether mankind had altered the planet to such an extent that that activity could be recognized as … Continue reading
Vernadsky & LaRouche: There are No Limits to Growth! By Meghan Rouillard “Is continued technological progress indispensable for continued human existence, as well as simply advantageous?” That is a question posed by Lyndon LaRouche in his 1984 economics textbook, “So, … Continue reading
On today’s show we go back 50,000 years to investigate mankind’s development of a music culture. This is explored from the vantage point of LaRouche’s discoveries in physical economy and V.I. Vernadsky’s concept of the Noosphere, i.e. the envelop of … Continue reading
On Thursday night, President Barack Obama announced that he was authorizing the use of airstrikes in Iraq to prevent genocide and to defend U.S. interests in the Iraqi cities of Irbel and Baghdad and elsewhere. The President did not ask … Continue reading
What is the power of the human mind, as seen by Vladimir Vernadsky?
By Nancy Spannaus The world headlines are dominated by war once again—the spreading sectarian war in Iraq and the gruesome Nazi offensive by Kiev in South-eastern Ukraine, especially, but also the less splashy but murderous conflicts going on through Africa, … Continue reading
by Meghan Rouillard, LPAC Scientific Research Team March 12th marks what would be the 151st birthday of the great Russian-Ukrainian scientist Vladimir Vernadsky. This past year was dedicated in Russia as a celebration of his life and work, an occasion … Continue reading