Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: Paris
Fire of the Notre Dame Cathedral seen from Saint-Louis Island, Bourbon Quay, photo taken at 8:38pm Paris local time. 4/15/2019 (Cangadoba / Wikimedia Commons / CC Share Alike 4.0 International) DOWNLOAD PDF Two days ago the world witnessed, dumbstruck, … Continue reading
Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
In a terrible loss for all humanity, the famous Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris was on fire for 8 hours on April 15, 2019. The Cathedral was in repair/construction when the fire started. (Remi Mathis / Wikimedia / CC 4.0 … Continue reading
As protests sweep France for the third weekend in a row, former French Presidential candidate and leader of the Solidarité et Progrès party (S&P) — http://www.solidariteetprogres.org — Jacques Cheminade joins us for an exclusive interview from Paris to convey … Continue reading
“Climate Accord” Exposed As Macron Raises Truncheon To Enforce It: A New Paradigm of Human Progress Confronts It
A standoff at the Arc de Triomphe led some to draw parallels between the Yellow Vest protests and France’s revolutionary past. [Ruptly / Screengrab] A growing resistance, being provoked by attempts to impose the “Paris Climate Accord’s” grim regime … Continue reading
“Leibniz in Paris” — Jason Ross continues his series on Leibniz.
Outspoken former head of U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, was a featured speaker at an RT international conference Thursday in Moscow, stressing the need for cooperation between the United States, Russia, and others, to defeat the Islamic … Continue reading
US Secretary of State John Kerry told the Financial Times on Wednesday in regard to the COP 21 Global Warming Conference in Paris: “It’s definitively not going to be a treaty… They’re not going to be legally binding reduction targets … Continue reading
The COP21 Climate summit will be convening at the end of the month in Paris. World leaders will be gathering in what is already a great showdown moment between the funders and sponsors of ISIS vs. the civilized and developing … Continue reading
by Paul Driessen and Joe D’Aleo A brutal cold spell could kill refugees. Paris COP21 delegates need to discuss this climate issue. Even after the latest Paris massacres–and previous radical Islamist atrocities in the USA, France, Britain, Canada, Spain, India, … Continue reading
Eyewitness accounts of the weekend G-20 summit in Turkey indicate that President Barack Obama was in a full rage fit at the fact that Russian President Vladimir Putin was the center of attention, for Russia’s “game-changing” military intervention in Syria, … Continue reading