Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump Must Be Allowed To Control U.S. Policy Towards Russia — We Must Crush Mueller’s Russiagate Scam
- 2018 LaRouchePAC Election Platform
- LaRouchePAC Launches Election Platform: The Campaign to Win the Future
- Who Is Behind the Nuclear Terror ‘Mistake’ in Hawaii?
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Diane Sare, Jason Ross and Hal Cooper
- Trump Versus Durbin: Who is the Real Hypocrite Fostering Institutional Racism? Why is this Happening Now?
- France Embraces New Silk Road: Will United States Be Next? (with transcript)
- Fireside Chat with Paul Gallagher, January 11, 2018
- China’s “Silk Road Spirit” Inspires France’s Macron: Will it Reach Berlin and Brussels?
- You Wouldn’t Believe What Has Just Happened In The World
- Americans Must Know What Macron Has Done
- Lyndon LaRouche—If Money Has No Intrinsic Value, What Does?
- Macron in Xi’an: China Has “Accomplished a Dream!” The World Must Join In
- Monday Update: Don’t Count on Wall Street—What President Trump Needs to Understand About Economics
- Without Joining In Asia’s New Silk Road, Trump Is Facing A Financial Crash
- Memorial to the Alexandrov Ensemble
- Fireside Chat with Bill Jones, January 4, 2018
- Desperate British Attack Frees Trump from “Populist” Mythology
- End Geopolitics, Adopt LaRouche’s Four Laws (with transcript)
- LIVE: End the Coup, Stop the Next War & Build the World Land-Bridge
Wayne L Wickizer on Time To Bury Mueller’s A… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Pearse Doherty
Sinn Féin MEP Martina Anderson will travel to Athens tomorrow to stand in solidarity with the Greek people in their battle against austerity. Ms Anderson said; “As a proud Irish republican and dedicated internationalist, I will be in Athens on … Continue reading
Sinn Féin’s spokesperson on Finance, Pearse Doherty TD, has commended the actions of Syriza in upholding the principles of democracy in the face of increasing pressure from European institutions which are ‘holding Greece to ransom’. Deputy Doherty said: “The ECB, … Continue reading
Sinn Féin Finance Spokesperson Pearse Doherty has responded to comments made by Goldman Sachs Economist Kevin Daly regarding Sinn Féin’s economic policies, saying that he will not be lectured to from somebody who represents an institution integral in the creation … Continue reading
Derry: Sinn Fein wants to lead the next Irish government, Gerry Adams told the party’s ardfheis (national conference) in Derry this weekend. Addressing an overflow attendance of more than 2,000 delegates, he said: “Sinn Féin will not prop up either … Continue reading
Sinn Féin Finance Spokesperson Pearse Doherty TD has said the acceptance by the Eurogroup of Greece’s new proposal have shown that there is a better way for Europe. Deputy Doherty said: “I welcome the Eurogroup’s acceptance of the Greek proposals. … Continue reading
Greece has elected the first anti-bankers-bailout government in Europe since the European oligarchy launched its nightmare policy of bailing out the banks no matter how many people had to die for it to happen. The question now on everyone’s mind … Continue reading