Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump Must Be Allowed To Control U.S. Policy Towards Russia — We Must Crush Mueller’s Russiagate Scam
- 2018 LaRouchePAC Election Platform
- LaRouchePAC Launches Election Platform: The Campaign to Win the Future
- Who Is Behind the Nuclear Terror ‘Mistake’ in Hawaii?
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Diane Sare, Jason Ross and Hal Cooper
- Trump Versus Durbin: Who is the Real Hypocrite Fostering Institutional Racism? Why is this Happening Now?
- France Embraces New Silk Road: Will United States Be Next? (with transcript)
- Fireside Chat with Paul Gallagher, January 11, 2018
- China’s “Silk Road Spirit” Inspires France’s Macron: Will it Reach Berlin and Brussels?
- You Wouldn’t Believe What Has Just Happened In The World
- Americans Must Know What Macron Has Done
- Lyndon LaRouche—If Money Has No Intrinsic Value, What Does?
- Macron in Xi’an: China Has “Accomplished a Dream!” The World Must Join In
- Monday Update: Don’t Count on Wall Street—What President Trump Needs to Understand About Economics
- Without Joining In Asia’s New Silk Road, Trump Is Facing A Financial Crash
- Memorial to the Alexandrov Ensemble
- Fireside Chat with Bill Jones, January 4, 2018
- Desperate British Attack Frees Trump from “Populist” Mythology
- End Geopolitics, Adopt LaRouche’s Four Laws (with transcript)
- LIVE: End the Coup, Stop the Next War & Build the World Land-Bridge
Wayne L Wickizer on Time To Bury Mueller’s A… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Sinn Féin
Delivering the graveside oration for Martin McGuinness, Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams appealed for his legacy to be built on by achieving equality and freedom in Ireland. Deputy Adams said: “This week, Ireland lost a hero. Derry lost a son. “Sinn … Continue reading
Sinn Féin President and Louth TD Gerry Adams has urged maximum co-operation between political leaders North and South in seeking to advance the objective of a United Ireland. The Sinn Féin leader revealed that the party will launch a new … Continue reading
Last night, Thursday, Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams addressed the annual Friends of Sinn Féin dinner in New York. The Sinn Féin leader thanked Irish America for its crucial support for the Irish peace process describing it as “the driver … Continue reading
by Sinn Féin’s Gerry Adams from his Léargas blog British governments like to pose as the defenders of freedom. Last year’s celebration by the British system of the 800th anniversary of the signing of the Magna Carta sought to reinforce … Continue reading
From his Léargas blog. Last week I had a moment to myself and settled down for the evening to watch Django Unchained. It’s a Quentin Tarantino movie. It is very violent. But it is also a powerful anti-racist movie in … Continue reading
Gerry Adams: “Micheál Martin could play a leadership role in the necessary process of making Irish unity a reality”
by Sinn Féin’s Gerry Adams from his Léargas blog Micheál Martin is a man with a mission. To trample on the politics of those whose roots are in the radical republican tradition of Tone and Emmet and Pearse and Connolly … Continue reading
Speaking in Belfast, where he is campaigning in the Assembly elections, Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams TD has accused the Fianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin of “a cynical attempt to exert control over a Fine Gael-led minority government and its … Continue reading