Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The End of All Empires?
- Part III: A British Intelligence Fraud Creates the Coup Against Donald Trump
- Part II: The Integrity Initiative’s Foreign Agents of Influence Invade the United States
- Part I: The British Role in the Coup Against the President Is Now Exposed. Will You Act Now to Save the Nation?
- Fireside Chat – The British Come Out of the Shadows: We Will Prevent a Second Trump Term!
- The “Great Game” Is Up! The LaRouche Method Gives Content to the Momentum for a New Epoch
- Brits Find It’s Not So Easy To Contain Human Creativity
- China’s Breakthrough for Humanity
- Shedding Light on Planet Earth
- The Creative Powers of the Human Mind Reflect a Principle of the Universe as a Whole
- Class Series: Could YOU design a New Bretton Woods?
- The End of Endless War: Rebuilding Syria & Yemen with The New Silk Road
- The Battle for the Future of Mankind Is Fully Engaged
- New Year Message From Helga Zepp-LaRouche!
- ‘Best Wishes to the World’ for 2019!
- Two ‘Sputniks of 2019’: What Will America Do?
- ‘Russiagate’ Election Interference Fable Exposed Again
- Russiagaters Caught: In Flagrante Delicto!
- Fireside Chat: One Goal for 2019- Trump Declares GM’s Business Model an Act of Treason
- Does the United States Need a Beautiful Culture?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Wow -Education Christopher Lewis on Wow -Education stuartbramhall on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: UKIP
In an interview with the Britain’s Daily Telegraph columnist Liam Halligan, Tory MP David Davis, who has held a seat in the Parliament for the Conservative Party since 1987, came out strongly for Glass-Steagall and against the Bank of England’s … Continue reading
The knives are out in London, the heart of the British, or more correctly Brutish Empire. As the aftershocks from the election earthquake—set off by the anti-Euro right-wing UKIP party victory in the European Parliament elections on Sunday —rock the … Continue reading
The overall outcome of the European Parliament elections on Sunday was a “political earthquake,” Bueso Chairwoman Helga Zepp-LaRouche reported yesterday in a discussion with associates. The strong anti-Europe vote which swept a half dozen countries–in some countries for “left” parties, … Continue reading
What follows are many of the developments from the elections for the Euro Parliament, held on May 25th. Although perhaps difficult for an American audience to appreciate, these elections have already shown a certain earthquake like effect, in their implications … Continue reading
All the Queen’s horses and all the Queen’s men, couldn’t put the Empire back together again The UK Independence Party (UKIP), which is expected to win the upcoming European Parliamentary elections in the UK (the first time in over 100 … Continue reading
British Crown Declares War — On LaRouche Specifically and on Humanity Generally In reviewing the international situation in conjunction with attacks on organizations associated with him in the United States and Europe over the past 48 hours, Lyndon LaRouche stated … Continue reading
During the course of his second debate with Deputy Prime Minister and Liberal Democratic leader Nick Clegg, Nigel Farage, leader of the anti-EU United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP), hit at the core of the Empire’s conception of the European Union, … Continue reading