Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump Must Be Allowed To Control U.S. Policy Towards Russia — We Must Crush Mueller’s Russiagate Scam
- 2018 LaRouchePAC Election Platform
- LaRouchePAC Launches Election Platform: The Campaign to Win the Future
- Who Is Behind the Nuclear Terror ‘Mistake’ in Hawaii?
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Diane Sare, Jason Ross and Hal Cooper
- Trump Versus Durbin: Who is the Real Hypocrite Fostering Institutional Racism? Why is this Happening Now?
- France Embraces New Silk Road: Will United States Be Next? (with transcript)
- Fireside Chat with Paul Gallagher, January 11, 2018
- China’s “Silk Road Spirit” Inspires France’s Macron: Will it Reach Berlin and Brussels?
- You Wouldn’t Believe What Has Just Happened In The World
- Americans Must Know What Macron Has Done
- Lyndon LaRouche—If Money Has No Intrinsic Value, What Does?
- Macron in Xi’an: China Has “Accomplished a Dream!” The World Must Join In
- Monday Update: Don’t Count on Wall Street—What President Trump Needs to Understand About Economics
- Without Joining In Asia’s New Silk Road, Trump Is Facing A Financial Crash
- Memorial to the Alexandrov Ensemble
- Fireside Chat with Bill Jones, January 4, 2018
- Desperate British Attack Frees Trump from “Populist” Mythology
- End Geopolitics, Adopt LaRouche’s Four Laws (with transcript)
- LIVE: End the Coup, Stop the Next War & Build the World Land-Bridge
Wayne L Wickizer on Time To Bury Mueller’s A… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: unemployment
Sinn Féin Leader Gerry Adams TD has launched a scathing attack on the record of the Labour Party and of its leader Joan Burton on the weekend of the Labour conference in Killarney. Mr Adams is today addressing a large … Continue reading
Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams TD speaking to the Taoiseach today in the Dáil following his announcement of a Cabinet reshuffle and new priorities for the government said: “Citizens kept a report card on your government and they marked it … Continue reading
The U.S. Labor Department’s employment report for May, which reported an unchanged official unemployment rate of 6.3%, said that of 217,000 (seasonally adjusted) jobs added in the month, almost none were in goods-producing sectors of the economy. More than half … Continue reading
It was modesty, no doubt, that prevented the IMF from taking credit at their annual meeting last weekend, for the success story that their policies have produced across Europe. The latest official statistics released by Eurostat indicate that the real … Continue reading
This one you can either cry about, or laugh uproariously. On Saturday, NY Fed President William Dudley showed his economic brilliance — which he probably gained during his 1986 to 2007 tenure at Goldman Sachs, where he held the position … Continue reading
Unemployment benefits have been cut off for 1.35 million long-term unemployed, due to the willful malfeasance of Obama and Senate Leader Harry Reid around the budget resolution negotiations, when these benefits were given no priority by Democratic leadership. Total job … Continue reading