Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
- Bill Binney (former NSA) on the Arrest of Julian Assange
- Assange Arrested by British; Belt and Road Forum Convenes – Which Road Will Be Taken?
- Soylent Green New Deal: Recipe for Depopulation?
- Pompeo Goes Abroad To ‘Beat’ China at Development — While Failing U.S. Infrastructure Kills at Home!
- VIPs Calling for Lyndon LaRouche’s Exoneration
- London Would Be a Lot Happier, If Only Reality Didn’t Exist
- The NASA Mission in Context — Commence the Era of LaRouche
- LaRouche in Brazil, 2002: “Either We Shall Sail Together, or We Shall Sink Together”
- Lunar Settlement “Before The Decade Is Out” — Trump Channels Kennedy and LaRouche
- LaRouche, Trump, and the Resurrection of the American Space Program
- Success for the New Paradigm Requires a Full Expose of British “Character” of Russiagate
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: vulture funds
A fourth major New York hedge fund shut down withdrawals yesterday, as the entire junk-bond and high-yield-debt market is exploding. As the rocketing speculative lending into oil and gas and minerals runs into collapsing prices in a slowing economy, … Continue reading
Among the numerous hideous features of the EU-Greek “agreement,” two stand out as modeled on what the British Empire designed as their “Cyprus Template,” as Eurogroup President Jeroen Dijsselbloem coined the phrase back in March 2013. This is a “bail-in” … Continue reading
Jean Ziegler, the spirited Vice President of the U.N. Human Rights Council’s Advisory Committee who was just named head of the Council’s committee to investigate the crimes of the vulture funds, bluntly characterizes the trans-Atlantic system as “a ‘cannibalistic … Continue reading
Vulture Funds Represent ‘the Highest, Most Quintessential Point of Banking Criminality’: Switzerland’s Jean Ziegler
The UN’s Human Rights Council (UNHRC) has designated former Swiss parliamentarian Jean Ziegler, the internationally respected human rights advocate and former UN Special Rapporteur on the Right to Food, to head up the Council’s special commission to investigate the activities … Continue reading
In another blow to the British Queen’s vulture funds, the United Nations’ Human Rights Council (UNHRC) passed a resolution on Sept. 27 “condemning the activities of vulture funds, because of the direct negative effect they have on the ability of … Continue reading
By a vote of 134 to 99, Argentina’s Congress voted into law the bill proposing a new debt swap, which would take place outside of U.S. jurisdiction. The Sovereign Payment of Foreign Debt Law authorizes Argentina to remove Bank of … Continue reading
Under the headline above, Mexico’s widely-read Siempre magazine published an interview Sept. 6 with Fernando Esposito, an Argentine organizer with the LaRouche Citizens’ Movement (Mocila) in Mexico City, in which he discusses the efforts of the British Empire’s vulture funds … Continue reading