Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- The New Silk Road is Taking Over—But LaRouche’s Ideas Can Make it Unstoppable
- Second Belt and Road Forum Launches World Economy Into New Dimension
- Class #1 (Apr 27): Overview: The Individual’s Role in History
- China Inspires World Leaders to Develop Global Economy, When Will the U.S. Join?
- Through Lyndon LaRouche’s Eyes
- Larry Johnson, Bill Binney & Barbara Boyd Blast Russiagate Fakery, Highlight GCHQ Role in Coup
- FDR Would Be At The Great Summit in Beijing Today; We Have To Restore Trump’s Presidency
- Ibero-American Memorial for Lyndon LaRouche: “A Great Man has Left Us, but He has Left Us His Ideas”
- Mueller’s $35 Million Gaslighting of the American People—Tell Your Representative & Senators: Investigate and Stop This Treasonous Hoax Now
- Russiagate Sabotaged Trump’s Foreign Policy—That’s Why Trump Fired Comey
- LaRouche is the Soul of America
- Beginning of the End for ‘Russiagate’: Now Defeat The New McCarthyism
- The Mueller Coverup – LaRouchePAC Fireside Chat
- The Noose Tightens on the British Empire
- From the Ashes of Notre Dame de Paris
- The Three Men; London is in Coverup Mode
- The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed
- Are the Trans-Atlantic Nations Capable, Culturally, of Ending the Decay and Launching a New Paradigm?
- Finish Taking American Presidency Back From the British Empire
- First ‘Image’ of ‘Black Hole’ Teases Imagination: What’s Mankind’s True Potential in Space?
LaRouche Irish Briga… on An Interview With Nessa Childe… bonbon on An Interview With Nessa Childe… Fernando Negro on Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.: 1922-… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Spy-Gate Knocked Out Russia-Ga…
Tag Archives: water charges
Sinn Féin Leader Gerry Adams TD has said that Sinn Féin wants to lead an anti-austerity Government after the next General Election. Addressing a large gathering of Sinn Féin members, including TDs, Councillors and joined by MEP Matt Carthy and … Continue reading
Dublin Sinn Féin city councillor Daithí Doolan has urged all those opposed to water charges to come out and mobilise in their local communities tomorrow the 31st of January. Cllr Doolan said: “Sinn Fein has organised a number of events … Continue reading
Speaking during topical speeches in the European Parliament plenary in Strasbourg this evening Sinn Féin MEP, Matt Carthy, told the chamber that the Irish people had suffered enough hardship as a result of stealth charges and taxes. He predicted that … Continue reading
Liam Neeson has stated he will not move back to Ireland because of the government water charges contreoversey The “Taken” star had been considering a move back to Dublin, according to the Irish Sun, but has now reconsidered. He has … Continue reading
THE Detroit Water Brigade, who travelled more than 4,000 miles from the United States to show solidarity with the Right2Water campaign, were given a special ‘James Connolly connection’ presentation by Sinn Féin. The gesture was made at an event hosted … Continue reading
1 pm on December 10th – International Human Rights Day – Join a National Assembly outside Dail Eireann.
Right2Water is a citizens’ campaign. We believe that water is a human right, and we are seeking the abolition of domestic water charges. Water charges: Still unfair Water is a basic human need, and our human right to water must … Continue reading