Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump Must Be Allowed To Control U.S. Policy Towards Russia — We Must Crush Mueller’s Russiagate Scam
- 2018 LaRouchePAC Election Platform
- LaRouchePAC Launches Election Platform: The Campaign to Win the Future
- Who Is Behind the Nuclear Terror ‘Mistake’ in Hawaii?
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Diane Sare, Jason Ross and Hal Cooper
- Trump Versus Durbin: Who is the Real Hypocrite Fostering Institutional Racism? Why is this Happening Now?
- France Embraces New Silk Road: Will United States Be Next? (with transcript)
- Fireside Chat with Paul Gallagher, January 11, 2018
- China’s “Silk Road Spirit” Inspires France’s Macron: Will it Reach Berlin and Brussels?
- You Wouldn’t Believe What Has Just Happened In The World
- Americans Must Know What Macron Has Done
- Lyndon LaRouche—If Money Has No Intrinsic Value, What Does?
- Macron in Xi’an: China Has “Accomplished a Dream!” The World Must Join In
- Monday Update: Don’t Count on Wall Street—What President Trump Needs to Understand About Economics
- Without Joining In Asia’s New Silk Road, Trump Is Facing A Financial Crash
- Memorial to the Alexandrov Ensemble
- Fireside Chat with Bill Jones, January 4, 2018
- Desperate British Attack Frees Trump from “Populist” Mythology
- End Geopolitics, Adopt LaRouche’s Four Laws (with transcript)
- LIVE: End the Coup, Stop the Next War & Build the World Land-Bridge
Wayne L Wickizer on Time To Bury Mueller’s A… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: Yorktown
This Week in History August 14-20, 2016 Rear Adm. François Joseph Paul, comte de Grasse, Don Francisco Saavedra de Sangronis, and “the women of Havana.” (1781)
By Rick Sanders This is the week Americans should particularly honor French Rear Adm. François Joseph Paul, comte de Grasse, the Spaniard Don Francisco Saavedra de Sangronis, and “the women of Havana.” Statue of French fleet commander Admiral deGrasse, Cape … Continue reading
The British surrender to General George Washington after the battle of Yorktown. Lyndon LaRouche warned at the end of the year that the world would descend into Hell after the New Year, and that only the final defeat of … Continue reading
“Quite simply, without the disproportionate and significant contributions of the Irish on all levels (political, military, and economic), America would not have won its struggle for independence. In consequence, the Irish odyssey during the American Revolution is one of the … Continue reading
A chara Gael agus Meiriceánaigh, Given where we stand, celebrations may be appropriately restricted as per orders from the top but still it’s a good time to pause for a moment, remember Yorktown and what it means, and then press … Continue reading
Victory at Yorktown This week we commemorate the Battle of Yorktown, the battle of the American War of Independence which resulted in the surrender of Britain’s General Lord Cornwallis to America’s General George Washington in Yorktown, Virginia, on 1871. This … Continue reading