Defuse the Euro Time-Bomb with a Global Glass-Steagall
Follow the Brigade on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump Must Be Allowed To Control U.S. Policy Towards Russia — We Must Crush Mueller’s Russiagate Scam
- 2018 LaRouchePAC Election Platform
- LaRouchePAC Launches Election Platform: The Campaign to Win the Future
- Who Is Behind the Nuclear Terror ‘Mistake’ in Hawaii?
- Manhattan Town Hall event with Diane Sare, Jason Ross and Hal Cooper
- Trump Versus Durbin: Who is the Real Hypocrite Fostering Institutional Racism? Why is this Happening Now?
- France Embraces New Silk Road: Will United States Be Next? (with transcript)
- Fireside Chat with Paul Gallagher, January 11, 2018
- China’s “Silk Road Spirit” Inspires France’s Macron: Will it Reach Berlin and Brussels?
- You Wouldn’t Believe What Has Just Happened In The World
- Americans Must Know What Macron Has Done
- Lyndon LaRouche—If Money Has No Intrinsic Value, What Does?
- Macron in Xi’an: China Has “Accomplished a Dream!” The World Must Join In
- Monday Update: Don’t Count on Wall Street—What President Trump Needs to Understand About Economics
- Without Joining In Asia’s New Silk Road, Trump Is Facing A Financial Crash
- Memorial to the Alexandrov Ensemble
- Fireside Chat with Bill Jones, January 4, 2018
- Desperate British Attack Frees Trump from “Populist” Mythology
- End Geopolitics, Adopt LaRouche’s Four Laws (with transcript)
- LIVE: End the Coup, Stop the Next War & Build the World Land-Bridge
Wayne L Wickizer on Time To Bury Mueller’s A… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… Patrick on Trump Has Set the Stage For Ru… LaRouche Irish Briga… on Glass-Steagall To Be Debated i…
Tag Archives: youth unemployment
In an interview with the Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia, Pope Francis denounced the present world economic system as “unbearable… We are excluding an entire generation of young people,” pointing to the staggering youth unemployment in many countries. He likened the … Continue reading
Government surrending a generation of Ireland’s citizens to unemployment and inequality – Peadar Tóibín TD
Responding to NESC’s report on Jobless Households, Sinn Féin’s Peadar Tóibín TD accused Fine Gael and Labour of surrendering a generation of Ireland’s citizens to unemployment, inequality and loss of opportunity. The Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation Spokesperson said: “In comparison … Continue reading
Pope Francis: “We are discarding an entire generation to maintain an economic system that can’t hold up anymore, a system that to survive must make war, as the great empires have always done.”
Very interesting interview with Pope Francis in La Vanguardia newspaper in which he says: “We are discarding an entire generation to maintain an economic system that can’t hold up anymore, a system that to survive must make war, as the … Continue reading
At a conference held in Sao Paulo, Brazil in October 2012, the World Council of Churches issued a call for the institution of the Glass-Steagall principle on a global basis. The conference, one of three held that year in a … Continue reading
The Archbishop of Dublin has called on the Irish government to take measures to curb emigration as families prepare for Christmas dinner with an ‘empty chair’ at the table. Dr Diarmuid Martin has urged the coalition parties to introduce new … Continue reading
The issues of this week’s LaRouchePAC in Action are echoes of those presented in the November 15th webcast. The Economic breakdown, the disintegration of the Obama presidency, and the need to re-instate Glass-Steagall. Watch the report here or listen to the … Continue reading
The following graphics were used as part of a presentation on the collapse of the United States economy during the November 15, 2013 LaRouchePAC Webcast. [CLICK EACH IMAGE TO ENLARGE] Slide 1: World Financial Aggregates · 1980-2012 Slide 2: Quantitative … Continue reading